~6~

The next day Kenma was released from the hospital.
Kenma POV:
I was still shocked about what Sakura said, she was joking right? She punched my stitches but. No...she's too innocent. Maybe not. I am not telling Kuroo though..he wouldn't believe me. But I may know someone who will..
Messages:
<Hey Lev...can you talk?
>Sure my dude! What's the tea?
<It's about Sakura....
>WAIT?! She kissed you too?
<Kissed?!
>Mhm
<nothing like that happened...she stayed in my hospital room and told me to stay away from Kuroo and then punched me
>THAT BRAT-
<;—;
>should we tell Kuroo?
<ofc not, he won't believe us.
>changing subjecttttttt
<to what?
>to your Hanahaki, is getting better?
<No...a yellow flower already started growing on my side.
>BRO! You need to tell him, you're going to hurt if you don't soon..
<no it's fine. I will tell him when he finds out about her
>are you aware she can get away with it?
<mhm..I don't like the subject of Kuroo and her. Imma take a nap now..
>K, Nighty night
<night
Back to Kenmaaaa
It hurt...not physically, mentally. Talking about him made me want to scream. I love him so much why can't he just return the feeling...
"Hey Kenma! I'm back from the store!!"
I put on my "I don't care about anything" face
"Hey."
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, why do you ask"
"Yesterday..of course what else happened.."
'Your girlfriend is insane that what happened' I thought to myself.
"Stop worrying about it.."
"Changing the subject, where do you wanna sleep? If you want I can give you my bed until you're able to get one."
"N-N-No!! It's fine, I will sleep on the couch!"
(By the way the current time is 8:40)
"No you aren't! I will force you to sleep with me if I have to!" Said Kuroo while chuckling.
My face turned bright red, literally I was a piece of strawberry mochi.
Kuroo picked me up and said,
"Up you go, you're sleeping in my bed either if you like it or not"
Kuroos POV:
Why the HELL did I say that?! I have a girlfriend, GIRL...I don't like him, nope. He's adorable and perfect in every way, literally he has no flaws, his hair is smooth and fluffy and his skin is a whole other story he's a literal pillow, his eyes though most beautiful thing I've ever seen. But all that ain't my type. I drop Kenma on my bed and hope on next to him. "See just fine"
"Y-y-yeah..." Kenmas face was flushed with reddish pink colour.  WAIT-