~9~

Kenma POV:
I wake up on the couch and I see a puddle of peddles and blood on the floor. It looked like the pedals were originally yellow and big like a sunflower, but they're torn and stained red. Kuroo was still asleep so I quickly get up and clean the mess up. I look on my side and I see the vine has turned into a flower. It wasn't done blooming, it was the size of a normal flower. The flower growing on me were sunflowers. This one was bright and yellow, probably the most beautiful flower I have ever seen. I get changed and wake up Kuroo.
"Kuroo, wake up. It's summer break"
Kuroo slowly opens his eyes to see the beautiful sight on Kenmas eyes meeting his.
"Oh.. yeah I forgot. When I get up I will make breakfast for us, Kitten~"
My face flushed a dark red.
"It's okay, I will make something."
"All you know how to make is spicy ramen"
"So? Who says we can't have that for breakfast"
Kuroo POV:
I laugh at what Kenma says, he is funny when you get to know him. I wish people took the time to see how wonderful of a human being he is. Kenma goes and starts broiling the water for the noodles.
"Hey Kitten~ Matsuri is coming up soon. Wanna-" I was interrupted by a bang on the door. Kenma goes to answer it. It's Fujisaka (Sakura). She seemed to holding a pair of scissors.
"Oh hey Kenma~Kun, I wonder what you're doing here~"
She puts her hand under his chin and starts waving the scissors.
I quickly get up and dash across the room pulling Kenma back.
"Oh~Hay~O (good morning) Kuroo~Senpai!"
"Why are you here? Didn't I break up with you?"
"Break up? When did that happen, just because I silly kiss and a punch. You really are as much of a baby I thought you were."
"Fujisaka-san, leave."
Sakura pushes me to the side and pins Kenma to a wall, she starts planing on which parts of his hair she wants to cut.
Kenma seems totally calm. Was it because he trusts that I'll help him? Or that he knows that Fujisaka wouldn't lay so much as a single finger on him if Kuroo said not to.
"Now as a cut your hair, why don't we tell Kuroo about your little secret?"
Huh..? Secret?
That's when Kenmas eyes flooded with fear and started trying to push her away.
"How's your Hana-"
Before she could even finish her sentence I pull her away.
"Get out, or do I need to file a restraining order?"
She runs out as fast as she could. I am quite intimidating...