~1~

Hanahaki disease...caused by one sided love. It can be cured if the victims lover returns the feelings or it can be removed surgically,  although the victim will no longer feel the feelings they had for them.

KENMA POV:
I've been.. we'll said fond of Kuro.. He has always held a special place in my heart and always will. Although he has a girlfriend and for some reason when I see her it makes my blood boil. I personally hate her so maybe it's just that but still.  It also makes me mad when they're all close and stuff, it makes me wanna be Sakura. I want Kuro to see me like a girlfriend.
******

Class started and I wasn't really paying attention but oh well, will I really need this knowledge in my life? I stare at the cherry blossoms in full bloom.. Everyone finds them so beautiful but what's beautiful about them? They say everything is in colour when you're in love but the pink is very dull to me and it always has been. I start to randomly have an itch in the back of my throat. I cough a bit to make it stop but eventually the teacher tells me to get out of the class since I'm a disturbance to everyone else. I didn't care but I kept coughing over and over again, against my will. I rush to the bathroom to cough harder without bothering the other classes. I go over a toilet and cough as hard as I can and soon I start vomiting blood and... flowers. They look like Spider Lilys, once were white now stained red. The bell rings and I continue to vomit. Before I knew it someone was knocking on the door.
"Hey..uh is everything good in there?"
"Does it sound like I'm okay?!"
"Kenma?", A tall figure barges into the stall.
"Lev?"
"Kenma! What happened to you? You're covered in blood!"
"Don't you think I know that dumbass!", He stares for a bit and then observes the toilet filled with blood and flowers. His eyes went wide and gave me a pained look.
"What's wrong..?"
"I-I don't know! I just started coughing out this shit.. Lev what's wrong with me?"

LEV POV:
Does he know what he's into? I don't think he is aware of Hanahaki. But who could he be into? He definitely isn't straight and you cannot tell me otherwise. Maybe Akashi or Kuro? Wouldn't be surprised if it were him.
"Hey Kenma, I'll bring you to the nurses office"
"I'll go myself", he continued to try to get up but the blood pouring out of his mouth prevented that.
"Would you prefer Kuroo-senpai to help you?"
"Anybody but you Lev. Anybody"
"Okay then, I'll be back", and with that I get out of the bathroom and run to the gym to find Kuroo. Once I lay my eyes on the black cat I yell "Kuroo!"
"Hm?"
"Kenma needs you, I'd bring him but he said anybody but me"
"Bring him where?"
"To the nurses office"
"What happened?!"
"I'll explain on the way"
"Okay, I'll be right back babe", he seemed to be saying that to the girl next to him. As we jogged to the bathroom while talking she was whining. Such a baby. We arrived to find Kenma passed out in the stall I found him earlier.
Kuroo started yelling "Kenma! Hey wake up!"
"Kuroo let him be, he probably needs the rest. I'll head out since is none of my business but carry him to the office, k?"
"K, and just because me and Kenma are not there doesn't mean you can slack off your spiking"
"Yes captainnnnnn", he slowly picked up Kenma as if he was light as a feather and speed walked to the office.

KENMA POV
Huh..where am I? My eyes slowly adjust to the bright lights in the room. I look around to see Kuro and a nurse. Kuro was sitting beside the bed I was laying on with his face in his palms.
"Kuro? What's going on?", His face shot towards me, he was obviously worried. I look up at the clock and it's way past school hours, 7:32. "So are you gonna explain?"
"Hm?"
"Uhm, I was coughing in class so the teacher asked me to leave. I went to the bathroom so I could cough without disturbing other classes and so I started vomiting blood and..", I was thinking about saying flowers but after some thinking I decided not to. His eyes went wide and he was obviously concerned and upset. "Then Lev found me and he seemed to know what was up with me... and he offered to bring me to the nurses office but I declined, and after he left to get you I passed out", He pulled me in for a hug and kept apologizing. "Mr.Kuroo I'll need you to leave I just need to give Kozume a prescription and he should be fine"
"Okay, Thank you for your continued help to the volleyball club. Bye Kenma, text me as soon as you get home"
"Will do" , he walked out and once the nurse made sure he did she spoke "So do you have any idea what's wrong with you?"
"Not a clue"
"Hm..."
"You like him?"
"Who?"
"The boy with the black hair who brought you in"
"No- I'd never!"
"The tall foreigner told me you were also vomiting flowers just in case you didn't tell me"
"I- I don't care anymore just tell me what's up"
"You have something called Hanahaki"
"Hanahaki?"
"Mhm, you're in love with someone so much that it's causing you pain. If you don't tell them soon flowers will start to grow inside of you and soon pierce through your skin. Then you die. So you got two options, 1. confess, 2. surgery"
"Surgery obviously!"
"Then you won't love them anymore"
"I... just give me the prescription"
"Okay then, here"
"Thanks, bye..."
"Good luck"

Authors note: GOD HELP ME- well hello there....this is my first fanfic so don't judge =>=.  I am sorry about my grammar errors. But I hope you enjoy!
Have a good day/night/afternoon !
Bai~ <3
edit: if ur reading this while it's being edited some of the chapters writing styles and events will be different, sorry T^T

another authors note: hi this is from a much later date (about a year after i actually wrote this) so uh i'm sorta rewriting the story bc i didn't like how i did it so if you're reading and the style sorta changes or smt sorry :,)