~4~

NOBODIES CURRENT POV:
Kenma's mother comes in about ten minutes later, Kuroo's parents are never there because work so he had nobody to call for help.
"WHERE ARE YOU?!" Kenma's mother yells while letting herself into Kuroo's home.
"N-N-No..."
"Kenma stay here...I am to talk to her, you call the police"
"No! You're going to get hurt!"
"I will be fine", Kuroo walks out the bathroom and sees the woman in terrible shape. She's wobbling and she is slightly skinnier than Kenma. She obviously hasn't been eating.
"Ms.Kozume..I am going to have to ask you to get off the premises"
"Now why should I?! You have my son! He's MY SON!" Kenma's mother approaches Kuroo and try's to knock him to the side to see her son.
"KENMA!!", yells Ms.Kozume.
Kuroo pushes the woman aside gently and makes sure she stays away from the bathroom.
In the bathroom with Kenma
"H-H-Hello?"
"911 what's your emergency?"
"M-My mother has been drinking a-and she's at my friends house attempting to bring me back.."
"Okay sir, I am going to have to ask for your location and we will be on our way"
"********"
"Okay sir, we're on our way", Kenma hangs up and starts sobbing even more. He knows this is his fault for asking Kuroo, he knows because of this the coughing and flower growing is going to get worse. He hears Kuroo yell, Kenma runs out of the bathroom to see his mother trying cut him.
"KUROO!!" Kenma yells running as fast as he can without thinking and pushes his mother away. His mother ends up cutting the top half of Kenmas chest causing Kenma to collapse.
"Kenma...this is what happens when you're bad..." his mother says starring down at Kenma.
"KENMA!" Screams Kuroo, Kenma has never seen him this worried.
Kuroo takes off his shirt and places it on Kenmas chest to try to stop the bleeding. Kenma starts coughing pedals and blood due to the cut and pressure on his chest.
"Pedals?" Both Kuroo and his Mother say in sync.
Soon their attention is off the pedals and on the cops who ran into the home.
"Ms, I am asking you put your weapon down " Kenmas mother tries to run out but fails. She get cuffed and she is forced into a police car.
Kenma on the other hand was brought to the hospital and Kuroo tagged along.

Authors note:
Hellooooo, sorry again if this story is bad =>= I hope you're enjoying it as much as I enjoy writing this story!