~12~

The day of Matsuri
The flowers on Kenmas arms were starting to bloom and almost the entire left side of his body had flowers growing but they weren't bloomed completely. Kenma has to start wearing long sleeved shirts for this reason
Kenma POV:
"Kittyyyyy, are you still going to Matsuri with meeee~?"
I see Kuroo beside me blocking the view of the screen on my PSP.
"Yes I am, let me see my screen now"
I was kinda flustered, usually when you to Matsuri with someone it's either as a lover or as family (bringing a family member). I had the Jinbei I have worn for years, my mother made it for me when I started high-school. Kuroo didn't usually wear a Jinbei but I forced him to this year.
Btw a Jinbei is this:

Men wear Jinbei's and women wear colourful Yukata's

BacK tO tHe sTorY
Since Kuroo didn't have a Jinbei I had to make him one which wasn't too hard, I was pretty good at sewing. I was trying to find colours that would match his vibe but all I could thing of was green and black. Mine was yellow and pink, I don't know why my mom made it so feminine but I didn't really care.
I came to conclusion to do it red and yellow. Don't know why I chose those colours but I found that they just suited him. I started working on the counter in the kitchen because that was the biggest space a had. An hour later it was done and I just needed him to try it on.
"Kuroo! I finished your Jinbei, come try it on"
"Do I have to?" Complained Kuroo.
"If you want to go to Matsuri with me"
"Fine"
Kuroo went to the bathroom and changed into the Jinbei. He walked out with the Jinbei on holding a common Japanese men's fan while wearing a pair of sandals. The red and yellow worked with his hair and made his eyes stand out..probably the most beautiful sighting I have even seen. My face was a bright shade of red and I didn't know what to say, I was speechless.
"How does it look, Kitty?"
"One I told you to stop calling me that and two, it suits you."
"Now does it?"
"Mhm,is it comfortable?"
"Very actually."
Matsuri was about to start in a few hours so all the women emerge getting ready and usually families have their own stand selling some sort of thing, so the men work on that.My family sold cherry blossom flower crowns. Kuroo's family sold takoyaki. Probably some of the best I have ever had. Since my mom was arrested our stand was taken down and Kuroo' s mother and father are selling takoyaki. 
Kuroo POV:
The reason why I asked Kenma to come to Matsuri with me is that I wanted to confess to him. I was nervous but how bad could it be? He's my best friend, he wouldn't leave me because a silly crush..right?