~15~

Kuroo POV:
Kenma was rushed to the emergency room, they couldn't surgically remove Hanahaki because they can't preform the surgery without permission and several papers signed. I couldn't bear to see him like this..knowing it was my fault too. I was walking around in circles waiting for me to be able to visit him, the whole team was there, including Hinata, Bokuto, and Akashi. The nurse finally tells us we can go in. I saw him covered in dried blood and beautiful sunflowers, but he was also on life support..
"KENMA!!" Yelled the ginger headed boy. Hinata has said a few times that Kenma is one of the only people on another team he considers a friend. I sit down in a chair and hold his hand..it's cold, like he's dead cold. Lev and Yaku screaming 'IDIOT!', 'YOU SHOULD'VE JUST TOLD HIM', and other stuff like that hopping he'd hear it. I just sat there holding back tears. Eventually visiting hours were over but I decided to sleep in the hospital chair.
12:38 am
"Kenma I don't know if you hear me but..." I paused sniffing a letting out all the tears I had held back.
"I LIKE YOU! I DON'T JUST LIKE YOU, I LOVE YOU! OKAY?!"
Kenma POV:
I heard every single word all of them had said, I realized people cared for me. I heard Kuroo scream 'I love you', I just wanted to scream it too but I didn't have then ability to. All of a sudden my eyes were wide open as a shot up from the bed. The flowers pedals burst everywhere and I a coughed up probably the most beautiful flower I have ever seen. I look around me too see no more flowers and just blood and pedals, I looked at Kuroo starring at me while tears run down his face. I took off the life support and stared at Kuroo with tears also filling my eyes.
"K-Kuroo?"  All I could think was 'has my love been returned?'. He doesn't say anything and just hugs me as tight as he could without killing me.
"You really are an idiot, Kitten"
"Well aware of that" he kisses my head and holds me tight. "I-I-I am so so sorry..I put you through a living hell! I was blind a-and focused on myself I-I d-didn't even notice you...!"
I stayed silent and kinda pushed him away but kept my hands on his shoulders. I smiled with tears filling my eyes even more. He stares at my shocked. Soon after, not even a split second later, his lips clash mine. He gave me a soft passionate kiss...

I really am lucky to have him now

THE END FANFICTION WEIRDOS...I am one to talk but BAIIIII