CHAPTER 55

CHAPTER 55

I'm Really Sorry.

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

She was sitting already in front of them at the couch, breathing normally as possible as she can. Hands flatten on her lap as she looks somewhere else. While the room is filled with an awkward silence and the boys are patiently waits for her to initiate something.

"Uh...uhm...I am aware that I am selfish and oblivious of what you might feel...so...I came here to say..." She looks down as she bites her lips. "I am really sorry."

Silence again and the boys just stayed calm and compose and the leader break the stillness shortly.

"Y/n...it wasn't all your fault..."

"Yeah we were too insensitive as well about your situation." Woojin added and Y/n stares at her in confused.

"We heard everything from Jisung yesterday..." He smiled humbly.

Y/n stared at Jisung and he just gave her a shrug, "Sorry, they have the right to know." Y/n just sighed.

"Of course we do have." Jeongin exclaimed and sighed as he shifted his sight to her. "We are your friends, Y/n. Why would you hide something like that again from us?" Jeongin exclaimed.

"I just don't want all of you to worry..."

"But we became more anxious about you. We have no idea why you were acting like that so sudden again." Hyunjin's forehead pleated as he speaks, obviously still a bit mad.

"Hey, you're just making her feel bad." Minho poked her and Hyunjin outbreath and tittered. The looks back at Y/n who seemed still tense.

"Seriously Y/n, don't hide those kind of things from us again." She nods as she gave them tight lipped smile.

"Hyunjin's right. We aren't just friends for nothing. We all got your back and we will help you as long as we can." Seungmin added and smiled but Y/n just became bit by bit emotional.

"So we're sorry, too, Y/n, for putting you in difficult situation. Always." Felix stared at her deeply and she just nods while her eyes started to escape some waters and the boys noticed it right away.

"Ey! Our Y/n's crying..." Bangchan teases to lighten the atmosphere and the boys just laugh at their friend who's in emotional state right now.

"I'm not crying, you idiots!" Y/n blurted between her tears and chuckled. The boys just laugh even more because of her hoarse voice.

Felix come near her and kneeled in front of her, as he tries to lift her head but she didn't let Felix see her face. "Heol! It's been a long time since I've seen you ugly crying face."

"Back off! Or I'm gonna make your arms bleed again." Felix giggled and pats her shoulder. "You won't do that." Y/n wiped away her tears and fix herself before facing her friends.

The other boys suddenly exchange stares again as they watch the three who seemed jealous. Bangchan clears hi throat, trying to eliminate the awkward atmosphere and as well to get their attention.

"So how about the staff and JYP? Did you talk to them?"

"I clarify to them that we're just all friends and besides I was the reason who put you all in this situation so I'll be the only one who will get you out of it and they just let me settle everything. Besides no one's going to be in a relationship with me, right?" The boys do their own ways to escape from Y/n's uncomfortable question. Others look away from her, others just gulp and others just watch who are in trouble.