CHAPTER 38

Chapter 38

His Reasons and Her Resentment

Jisung's Point Of View

After hearing Ms. Yoon and Y/n conversation on the rooftop, I ran away and go inside the studio room. I was there the whole time so I've heard it all and hearing Y/n agreeing to her favor makes my heart breaks for her. I feel upset to myself and feel guilty too that I told Ms. Yoon about everything but I am aware, I did the right choice.

Have I really done the right choice?

I was glad that boys are interested to a girl after focusing on careers and resting from relationships. We are aware about the dating ban for trainees so we hide everything as long as possible about our past relationships a year ago.

It was seven months past I've first heard them again talked about a girl and Felix was the only one who's not interested in finding someone since he's stuck with his ex. We deserve some freedom to like someone. We deserve to enjoy even for the last and short moment. I didn't mind them until I knew that they are all liking the same girl. What's more ill-fated when I found out that they all like our friend's ex.

I wasn't like this before. I am not the type who'll be greedy about freedom or happiness for my friends. However, we're now in different situation. If I let them do what they want to do, we are all gonna face our consequences.

It's fine if they like someone but pursuing the same person and in a wrong timing? Not a good decision. The fact that Y/n is a trainee in the same company like us. It'll be risky for both sides.

I was worried when I knew about it and I remember how rude I was when the first time I talked to her. Followed by the warns that I said to her, I feel bad about it. Every time. I can't say it directly to my friends so I tried Y/n but I was failed to scare her away. For the short moment of trying to get things smooth between her, I found out why the boys like her. She's kind, thoughtful, true to herself and her innocence that makes us laugh. But then, suddenly, I broke the friendship we're are just starting to build by just a single warn again about straying from the boys.

I didn't do it because I only care for my career or boys', I care about her also. If JYP finds out about Y/n being in a relationship to one of us, he will ask her if she wants to give up her career and leave the entertainment or cut off everything she have and restart. If she insists to continue her relationship with the one she's dating, she'll be kicked out from the entertainment and still going to break them up. If the other one insist, then he'll be kicked out as well.

That's why I'm avoiding those things to happen. The more Y/n spends time with us, the more things will get complicated. Now that Felix proclaimed he's pursuing her back and the boys are confessing, what else this thing could lead us to?

As they're breaking the barrier between them, the friendship and our careers breaks as well. That's the reason why I keep on asking Y/n to stray from us for a while, that's the reason why I have to tell Ms. Yoon, to do an action about it before JYP gets the news.

It's hard for me as well. I feel guilty but I choose to do what's better for everyone.

Wednesday and rest day. I didn't eat my breakfast since I woke up 10 am already in the morning. The dorm's already empty when I opened my eyes and guess that they're all hanging out in the hideout. I was sitting on my bed with my empty mind when I heard a knock from my door. I didn't bother to fix myself anymore and directly went in front of the door to open.

Tilting the knob while yawning and Ms. Yoon's face welcomed me.

"Goodness! Han Jisung!"

"Sorry, I just woke up."