CHAPTER 4

Chapter 3
Choose a Choice

Y/n's Point of View.

"So do you have plans about that?" She asks me as she puts the whole piece of a sliced-pizza inside her mouth. As much as I want to get surprised of her eating habits, I just got distracted by thinking about what lady said earlier.

"I still don't know..." Silence keeps us briefly when she speaks again after munching her food.

"You know, if I were you, I would go for it." I look at her creasing my forehead, waiting for her to add her statement.

"Firstly, being scouted is really uncommon and you're so lucky that you were scouted by one of the TWICE' manager. Secondly, you were scouted by one of the biggest entertainment in k-pop industry. It's JYP entertainment. Last but not the least, you have potential, my friend. You'll really become a k-pop idol one day. You will become famous, more pretty and will be loved by people." She explains and suddenly think about it.

Well, it'll be a new experience to me. Should I give it a shot? However,...

"Alright. You have point BUT I have my reasons, too. Firstly, I'm not into this kind of...idol stuff and I listened to Kpop music too but I prefer Hollywood music. I've also heard the girl group TWICE but I'm not a fan of them plus the fact that I am not quite familiar of big entertainments. I heard about JYP but I still don't know them so I don't consider myself as a lucky— Okay, a little?" She briefly sighs and still paying attention to me while chewing.

"Secondly, I want to finish my education first and I want to have a professional job. Lastly, not all trainees succeed and it's not easy to be a trainee or even an idol, I bet. Besides, I don't think I have a talent except for dancing, but I don't think so if my dancing is good as other K-pop idols."

"You're right, but it's still a good opportunity. Well, I'm just giving my opinion. Choices will be still yours. " She says before sipping her milkshake.

As I enter the room where my grandma is, I spot her, sleeping already and Auntie only who's sitting near her. I then, get to wonder where's my mother so I ask her about her and she informs me that she let her rest for a while since she doesn't have anything to do tonight.

I give the raisins to her which my mother asked me to buy earlier first.

"I'll get going, Auntie." I tell her before leaving out of the room to go home.

As I get inside of our house I see them eating dinner together with my little sister so I decide to discuss this paper I received earlier them.

"Oh, Y/n-ya/ah. Come sit with us." I follow her as she requested and take a seat next to my little sister and look at them.

"Have you eaten dinner?" Dad asks and just gives him a nod.

"Uh...Mom? Dad? I have something to discuss with you..." I initiate.

"What is it?" They both look at me.

"Do you have any idea about Kpop entertainments? Like JYP?" My dad's face remains neutral but my mom's face brightens up quickly.

"Of course, it's one of the big 3s. I was a fan of TVXQ and Shinhwa but in different entertainment they are." Mom reply in jolliness.

"Why? Are you planning to audition?" Dad stares at me first before taking a bite from his steak.