CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6

Not a bad day

It's been already 3 days since I auditioned in JYP entertainment. That day I felt really happy because I guess I made them impressed at me but disappointingly not receiving yet a response from them and I don't know where my confidence go.

(Friend's name) said I have a lot of chance since I was scouted.

But why I haven't received any emails or a text from the entertainment?

"(Y/n)?" I heard my mom calling me from her room. I spill out a deep sigh before going to her spot.

"Yes?" I pleated my forehead as I saw her hurriedly putting some files inside her bag.

"The people who we want to invest with wanted to talk to your father but your father flew back to Australia to fix some matters regarding our business and right now our plan is to build up another branch of clothing line here in Seoul, no one's here to supervise but me. "

"WHAT?"

"Sorry sweetie, I gotta go now. I'll explain to you soon." She kissed my forehead before leaving me hurriedly.

Clothing line? I only knew that my mother is a designer and my dad is an engineer. I never knew about the business they have right now. I don't know how to react.

I fixed myself as I decided to unwind first outside. Alone. I called (Friend's name) but she was busy with her family, said by her. What a lucky day? As always I planned to walk outside with earphones on my ears, an indie-pop music played.

(NP: Midnight colors- Finding hope)

Here we go again
Tryna make you feel the way I feel
Lonely but I'm blessed, and somehow you're worn out?
Wish that I knew then, what I know now

[Chorus]
All these midnight colors, light up the things you hide
Relationship had died, even while you were beside me, beside me
All these midnight colors, light up the things inside
Relationship had died, even while you were beside me, beside me

[Bridge]
(These midnight colors babe)

I found a bench and sat there. And there I start to wonder, what if I don't get accepted. Would I feel sad? Happy? Hmm. I think, it's okay for me if I get eccepted or not, because from the first place, I just try and I did my best during the performance so it's okay for me if I don't get it, but you know it's really good if you really accepted?

Oh my gosh, what the hell is happening in my thoughts?

I breath in the cold air and nastily emit out .

Here. Just don't expect much but think positive just like my mom always said.

Yeah. That's it.

It's okay to get accepted and it's okay to get declined.

"Hey!"

"Shit!" I jolt and abruptly looked for the one who freaked me out.

"JeongIn?"

"Yeah. One and only." He sat besides me. Ohh. This guy thinks we're already friends? Close friends? We just met one time. Like duh?

"Why did you freaked me out?" I pull off my earphones.

"Because I thought it's fun?"

"What if I have some heart failures?

"Really do you have? Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I didn't—"

"I don't have. Lucky you." I smiled and he smiled as his braces went visible.

"Oh braces?" He looks handsome even more with those braces.

"Yeah. I just have to. I mean, it's needed. Well, why you here alone?"

"Unwinding. You?"

"Same.By the way, I saw you outside the JYP building last day? I don't know when was it but I really saw you with my two eyes." I did not know he was this kind of talkative? And what's funny is, he can't pronounce the word clearly because of his braces. Cute—no.

"Yeah. Some important matters. Wait. Why do you know? Are you stalking me, by chance?" Did I sound like an over-confident one? Sorry.

"Ofcourse not. For you to know I—"

"Yah! Jeongin-ah!" We heard a shout and tilts our head to look who was it. Unluckily, I don't know him. It must one of his friends maybe.

Soon as he got nearer, I can see a familiar aspect from him. Like I've seen him somewhere. "I was looking for you for about 10 minutes!" He stopped and noticed my presence beside JeongIn."—oh? Dating?"

"Yah Hyung!"

"Pardon?"

"I'm sorry, (Y/n) for his mouth. I'm sorry." He bowed at me but I just smiled at him. "It's okay."

I moved my sight back to the guy who has this kissable lips and protruding nose. Plus the fact that he's wearing a white shirt with a denim jacket, paired with a black jeans and white sneakers. He looks like a celebrity.

"Did you know that it's rude to stare longer to the person who doesn't know you? " he snapped and that made me come back to my senses. "Did you just got star-struck to my visuals?

I can't blame—But who do you he is?

"Pardon again?"

"I said you're almost drooling at me. It's okay. I already used to it." He smiled. I raised my brows at him.

"Hyung... Stop it." I heard JeongIn.

"Sorry, but you really looks like a jerk that I should have to avoid." I stood up and smile.

I gotta leave before I'll burst my anger to him. I'm kind but I guess I'm not right now.

"Oh really? If you can..." He winked at me and I intentionally act disgusted, putting my hand on my mouth like about to throw up and I rolled my eyes.

"Hyung...." JeongIn called him again.

I don't want to have a silly fight over this immature jerk. It's just a waste a time I better get my ass off of here.

"Anyways, I have to go now, JeongIn. See you around." I smiled and fades away when I planted my sight on him. He just chuckled at me, I was about to leave when he calls me something odd. "See you around too, strawberry."

"Strawberry?" He's so weird. Why would he gave me a nickname, strawberry? We are not even friends.

"Cause you wear pink? And when you're angry your face gets red. So you're a strawberry." I gritted my teeth and He chuckled again. I tilt my body away from them and start to walk away. "Before you leave, may I inform you Hyunjin is the name."

Who cares if you Hyunjin is your name?

I don't like him.

I thought I could relax for a while but demon just showed up. How much pages is he? I never thought JeongIn has a kind of a friend like him. A total jerk.

My day is awful. I went home with my slacking shoulders. I even forget to visit my grandma on Auntie's house but I met the jerk.

*Beep beep*

I lazily took my phone from my coat pocket and opened it. It must be (Friend's name). As I opened it, I directly went to messages but there were nothing, I swipe down my notification bar and saw an email. My heart starts to race and betting it must be from entertainment.

And yes! It is. However I'm not sure if this email is a good or bad.

From: JYPEntertainment_Staff

Greetings to (Y/n) Congratulations. You are qualified. Please go to the JYP Ent. building to sign the contract tomorrow morning.

AM I DREAMING!? If I am, don't wake me up.

A/n: I'm back. YOHOO! Thanks for 1k reads <3 LOVELOTS.