CHAPTER 48

Chapter 48

Am I really liking him?

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

"So we'll start the recording by this incoming week and the dance practice. Next month, we'll have the music video taping of the chosen main track and video recording for the dance practice video. For now, JYP wants to have you to practice your parts to be ready for recording next week...." Miss Yoon discussed their schedule inside the conference room with the Stray Kids members and other staffs.

"So that's all for now. Did you guys have enough rest from holiday break?" The male producer asked.

"yes, PD-nim." They said cheerfully. Even though honestly the rest days weren't enough and wanted to deny their question. Nevertheless, they have to endure for their dreams.

"I know it wasn't enough but you guys are persistent to claim your aspiration. Not all things are easy and everyday gets hard but let me tell you this... sacrificing things will lead you to best things." Miss Yoon said meaningfully and they know her message has another meaning behind.

The next following days, the boys were eager to rehearse their parts on each songs and frequently review their Hellevator choreography. Saturday, they finished practicing at eleven without even tracking the time. Out of exhaustion they have decided to take a rest already.

Some are already in the midst of dreaming while others are still wide awake, thinking of random things.

"What are you thinking?" Minho asked Hyunjin who's stuck staring on the ceiling.

"Nothing..." He sighed and pull himself to sit on his bed. "I just can't sleep." He said.

"I guess, I'm going first. Good night." Minho said between his yawn and turned his body from Hyunjin, letting himself to fall asleep thoroughly.

Hyunjin smirked at his friend and shifted his sight to his phone lying on his side table. He reached for it and open it right away. He checked Y/n's IG account and saw her photos with the girls in her story.

"Look at her smile..." He smiled, looking at her only.

It was uploaded 30 minutes ago and thought she might be still awake by this time so it made him reply on her story afterwards.

hwngjinnie__: What are you doing at this time?

He waited for Y/n's reply for few minutes but he still didn't receive it. He suddenly runs his finger through his phones screen, to call Y/n in his contacts. He heard it ringed but there's no answer.

Maybe she's asleep already. He thought as he breath out.

Two days later, Monday. The other trainees went back to entertainment to continue being a trainee. The boys suddenly remember Y/n, who'll be back for today as well. Excited much they are to see her, they can't since they'll be starting the recording.

"Yongbok-ah, one more time and we're done." Bangchan said through the microphone on the other side of the soundproof glass.

"Yeogin uri guyeok district nine..."

After Felix executed his part, Bangchan and Han hear it for a moment. Then they let the composer and the arranger of their songs rechecks it twice before approving it.

"Let's continue the recording for tomorrow. Let your voice relax and don't drink cold water for now. Good job everyone." Said by the composer and the boys bowed at him before leaving the studio room.