CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15

I still do have.

FELIX' POV

I went back to Sydney, Australia to visit my parents. The entertainment allowed me to go and gave me a permission to stay there for a month. In a month, I tried to find her but their house seemed empty. The neighbor said, her parents are seldom in their house because of business appointments and trip. I tried to ask their neighbor where (Y/n) is but they said, she lives in different country for a year already, somewhere in Asia but they don't have an idea where.

As far as I know, she has relatives in Korea and in Hong Kong. She must be just somewhere in the two. I'm lucky if she's in Korea, then. But I hope she'll be really there.

I travel back in Seoul, Korea after two weeks since; my purpose in going back in Australia is to find her and talk to her, which is impossible because she's not there. Maybe as I go back I'll see her... but if I won't I guess it's our fate to separate from each other.

Since I went back quickly, the entertainment asked me to join the performance in Spectrum Dance Music Festival. Just as I got inside the entertainment building, the staffs told me to directly go in the 3rd floor at the dance practice room to choose our individual partners on the upcoming event.

As I entered the room all the girls looked at me and I just bowed at them and also to Ms. Lia Kim.

"Sorry... I am late. I just arrived." I mumbled and bowed to her.

While walking near the boys, in my peripheral vision, there's someone who is looking at me and it makes my feeling strange. I want to know who was it so I slowly tilt my head before she remove her sight from me.

My feet automatically stop; my sight glued to her and my heart is beating so fast. But she removed her sight from me.

I bite my lips and looked away so others will not notice.

"It's okay, introduce yourself." Ms Lia said .

"hello I am Felix Lee." I said and bow my head, stands proudly between Minho and HyunJin.

While standing there in front of the girls, my eyes steadily looked at her only. I found the girl, I'm longing to see and to talk for a year. She's here... My heart is crazily beating so fast like what I've felt for her when I met her and when I break her heart year ago.

Many questions are running inside of my head, like, what happened inside a year to her? Why she suddenly became a trainee? Does she already have a boyfriend? But despite of those questions, as I stared at her, she became more beautiful and that makes my heart flutter.

I looked at HyunJin and smiled at him even though the reason is not him, but the girl who makes my heart crazy sitting in front of us right now.

"good to see you, bro." Hyunjin pats my shoulder and smiled widely.

I take a deep breath and stop myself not to drag her out of the room and just act normal. It's not the time yet to talk to her. And I bet she's surprised to see me also once again.

The dance starts by calling out the first batch female trainees to dance first. As much as I wanted to let my eyes on her, I still manage to handle it. Why did I just saw her now? Why we haven't met beforehand? She must be a new trainee. I bet she's scouted and I don't have an idea she could be here out of all the places.