CHAPTER 44

CHAPTER 44

It's been A While, Y/n

Your Point of View

I'm currently on my way now to our house to pass the designs my mom asked for it. I just took a bus since I don't want to disturb her, even if it's Sunday today. For sure, she's on her sketch pad again reviewing the designs or maybe in her office with her computer.

Few steps later and I am already in front of the gate of our house. When all of a sudden the door opens, my face alters into confusion as I haven't yet press the intercom.

Then I saw my mom's car heading out of our compound. She must be going to her office now. I step aside and the car stops right in front of me. The window's car in the driver's seat lowers and saw my mom.

"Honey, why didn't you call me? Fortunately, we've come across. Hop in, I'm going to the office." She said and I do as she told.

"Are you going to pass now?" She asked as she took a glance on me.

"Yep, mom."

"Good thing, I'm going to pass the proved designs to be made for the new collection of our clothing line." My brows furrowed after hearing her.

New collection in our clothing line? Ours?

"Our clothing line?" I emphasizes the word 'our' as I questioned her.

"Oh sorry honey, we still haven't talked about that but you'll find out later." She grinned at me and continues to drive.

After twenty minutes, we arrived in front of a five-story modern styled building in Seoul. The building wrapped with tinted glass and dark blue paint. Mom parked the car first before we enter inside of the building. While riding inside of the elevator, I can't help but to ask her.

"This is where you worked at?" She stared at me with a smile and nod.

Then, the elevator bell rings, indicates we're on the floor of what number my mom pressed. We pass by a couple of doors before my mom stop in front of a wooden door and open it.

The room was cozy it has a couch set with center table then I follow my sight where she went and my eyes found her desk with her name on it.

"This must be your office." She grins and sat on her seat. "Let me see your work now, Y/n-yah/ah."

I pull out the two final sketch from my brown envelope and hand it to her. I stand still and just stare at her while her eyes were scrutinizing my work, and with that my heart raise its beat.

A couple of minutes have already passed and she still hasn't spoken about it. Cross fingers, I hope it will satisfy her.

"Okay..." She stares at me first impassively.

Oh my god! Please, extra allowance. I'm begging...

She sighed and stared at me disappointedly. Okay, the look in her face made my hope lose. Defeated.

"I'll include these to be passed today with my proved designs." She grins and my eyes rounded.

"Really? Seriously?" She chuckles and stare at her works again.

"I told you, you have a talent in fashion designing. You got that genes from me." She stood up and give me a hug.

Then suddenly the door opens and a lady enters in a formal suit. That must be her secretary. "Hello, Madame. The CEOs and Directors are waiting for you inside the conference room." She nods at her and stared at me.