CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 14

I already moved on.

"hey, (Y/n)!" I saw JeongIn smiling meters away from me. Look at this cute guy, he seems like a younger brother but he's one year ahead of me.

"Hi, Jeongin-ah." I smiled at him and when get near me he put his arms on my shoulder.

"Let's go together in the cafeteria and eat with us..." He drag me with him by his steps and my body can't function well and just go with him all along.

Then, I just found myself standing in front of the boys' table, a long table and they are now staring at me???

Chan suddenly stood up and went near me, i suddenly can't breathe and observe what he will do next...

"Waaah! Our Maknae really loves skin ship huh..." He grab Jeongin's wrist and take it away from my shoulder gently.

"(Y/n), It makes me jealous..." I saw Minho spoke and makes a sad face.

"Yah, (Y/N) How can you let him put his arms around your shoulder? Aishh...Do you want to be center of attention queen??" HyunJin frowned at me.

Look at his face he seemed mad!? What did I do to him just now? Yesterday he was pissed during the choosing of the partners for that event, he didn't even talked to me and now he's mad at me like I troubled him? What the heck is his problem?

"Yah! That is already overstating!" I creased my forehead out of irritation.

"HyunJin is right, if you don't want yourself to be an issue, don't let him do that..." Mogi stated, not even glancing at me.

I keep quiet and remain standing; I suddenly feel coyness because of what Hyunjin said agreed by Changbin.

"It's not your fault, (Y/n). Come sit with us." Minho said and pats the vacant seat beside him, I followed and forced a smile and murmured a "Thank you."

"Don't feel hard about what HyunJin and Changbin said, alright? They're just giving you an advice." BangChan smiled at me and mess my hair. I smiled at him back and nod.

This guys knows how to make me smile too! His kindness and smile is overwhelming.

"I already get your lunch, so eat now." Minho places a tray where foods are placed in front of me. Seriously? Did he get this for me? If I'm not assuming, I would think he likes me. He smiled at me and get back to his eating.

"Yah Hyung! About me?" Jeongin asked Minho. Minho just stayed quiet and raised his peace sign.

"Here. Shut up and eat." I looked at Mogi placing the tray in front of him. Mogi caught me stare at him and his reactions are nowhere to be found. He looked away first and continues to eat. I go back to eat too and don't mind them.

How I wish my schedule is not complicated with my friends. So I can have a pleasant and comfortable meals every day.

"Is Yongbok not gonna eat with us?" Bang Chan Asked.

Who's yongbok? Seems like I have already heard that name before.

"He said he will come..." I heard HyunJin said.

"Oh he's here..." HyunJin added. I saw a man standing near me in my peripheral vision. I looked up right away and saw him for the second time.

"By the way (y/n), That is Felix Lee aka Yongbok." I heard Jeongin said but I din't looked back at him. Instead I remained my sight on him, on the guy who broke me.

"Y/N....."

My hair on my skin suddenly goes up. It's been a long time I've heard his voice, I've heard him calling my name. My heart skipped and I looked away. I immediately fixed my tray and stood up. I thought I will not get hurt anymore? What is this feeling?

I already saw him yesterday but what I am feeling this pain?

"(Y/n)? Is there a problem?" Bang Chan asked. I looked back at them and the boys are at table looked at me, questions in their eyes.

"Uh. No I remember, I have to do something important." I plainly said.

"By any chance, do you know each other?" HyunJin asked, evidently curious.

"Yes. she was my—" before he could complete I cut him off and looked directly in his eyes.

"No. I don't know him..." I said as calm as I could and left the table completely when I met Hana on my way out of the cafeteria.

"What happened?" I grab her wrist and drag her inside of our room.

Should I be feeling like this after a year of not seeing him? I know I already moved on but the questions and pain he left in me a year ago is still present. It hurts seeing him near me and calling me by my name. I am still affected by his presence. I guess I haven't moved on yet.

"What happened?" Yeoreum asked as I and Hana entered our room.

The other girls went to me and ask me with their eyes full of concern.

"If you saw your ex and still feel hurt or mad by his presence, does that mean, you haven't moved on yet?" I asked them and JinHee pats my shoulder and sighed.

"(Y/n), tell us what happened, did you see your ex?" I just nod at her and take a deep breathe too.

Thankfully, I stopped myself from crying when walking to our room so they don't I cried except for Hana.

"If you are still affected... Uhmm. I'll just say 'Maybe'..." I sat on my bed and they did the same too.

"Maybe?" Cai Jing asks her back.

"Maybe, because it's you who REALLY knows what you REALLY feel. I can say you react because you saw him and conclude you haven't moved on yet but it is only my opinion and it's not a fact for the main reason that I don't know what's in there. It is only you who can say what you really feel because it is yours." She points my left chest.

"Tell us what do you feel... You can tell me, us... We're friends for how many months already, we always got each other's back..." Stacey said and pats me too.

"Yesterday, I just felt nothing but surprised but when he draw near me earlier and even calls me by my name, it made me hurt and mad at the same time...And... I tear a lil bit when we were on our way here...." I stated and take a deep breath again.

"It's just normal. Trust me, you'll get used to it since he's here around... I've experienced that... " Stacey said.

I already moved on, I know that but why does it feels I'm still not?