Please read

My book has reached a lot more people now who didn't get to read my notice when I got back to writing it. Yes I know updates r slow but I promise u I am gonna finish the book sooner or later. Some of you know the first chapters that are pov written can be a little bit confusing so I want to explain.

I started writing my book when I was 15. It was first a novel I wrote for school, a one page story so I had no long plot in mind when I started writing it here, o just wanted to do it. After awhile when I saw how many readings I was reaching I asked if people really wanted me to continue and I got many response, saying yes. So I had to.

I decided to drop the povs and write everything in third person. I know have notes with all the characters of the book and given them personalities so future updates will be better so I hope you guys understand. I'm learning new and better words to use to make the book seem more interesting.

I will give the old chapters major editing once the book is finished and if u happen to reread I hope you have a better experience.

I want to thank every single one of you guys who has voted and commented and over all read my book. It makes me so happy to know that you guys are enjoying it even if I'm the biggest snail. I love reading your comments, they're hilarious and so sweet. And if you ever have any wonders about the book feel free to pm me.

I love every single one of my readers, the book is soon about to hit 100k reads it's crazy, I feel so overwhelmed. I hope you enjoy Cassy's journey together with the boys and Lily.