10

"Welcome to my world." The guy spoke after flying for almost 20 minutes.

And during those 20 minutes, no words were spoken. I was annoyed and had my arms crossed while he flew with that smirk on his face that I wanted to punch so bad.

This is a dream, why cant I wake up!?

It all just seemed too real to be a dream. I doubted it when I felt air hit my face before. It felt too real to be true.

As we arrived in front of a big castle, I was put down.

And what did I do?

Nothing.

Running would be pointless. I'd lose energy and there's no way I could escape from this idiot.

I just stood there, angry.

"Hi master, welcome back." The old man in front of the gate greeted us. He bowed and opened the gate to let us in. I couldn't really do much so I just nodded to the old man and followed the guy.

"So..why me?" I got straight to the point and asked.

He chucked and put his arm around my waist.

Shsjsjsj this is sexual assault!

I tried to get out of his grip, but damn he was so stubborn and just held me tighter.

What is breathing?

The halls were so big and the walls were covered in a golden color. So many valuable things everywhere.

This was the old time. Nothing here seemed to exist in my time. Like even an old man bowed to this idiot and the fact that he didn't even knowledge his existence and yet was respected.

An old man in my time would look deadly in his eyes with the respect-your-elders face.

**

We just continued walking pass doors with his hand around my waist. He told me to just stay close or else he'd throw me out.

Idiot..

I was unknowingly missing Noah more and more as time passed. Where is he? I was hoping he'd find me soon.

"Anyhow, why do you want me? I'm sure there's plenty of beautiful ladies who wants you." I broke the silence between us. I was feeling even more uncomfortable and anxious, I had to open my mouth and say something.

"You'll find out on our wedding." Was all he responded with. I scoffed and decided to just stay quiet. He'd probably throw me out for talking too much.

I felt so restless. We've been walking for a while now and I didn't even know where we were going. I could feel my stomach growl and I did my best to not make any sounds by pressed my stomach with my hand.

The guy stood still which made me also stand still. I looked up to see a big door in front of us.

"Here is her room, Master. Just like you wanted it to be prepared." A maid beside the door bowed and opened the door, revealing a luxurious room.

Is this my room?

"You can leave now." He told the maid.

She looked cute and really young. She had blond, wavy hair, brown eyes and pale skin. She bowed one last time and walked away.