13

I'm in Cassy's room?!

"Noah?"

"Hey Noah, you there?" She asked and lightly hit my arm. I closed my mouth that was wide open by the shock and I let out a log sigh, just putting my hands on my face.

I was shaking and the only thing I could do was look like a weakling in front of her. She probably found me ridiculous right now.

"Please.. I beg you, don't look at me..."

I sat on the floor, still covering my face. I couldn't face her. I couldn't let her see me like this.

She wasn't making any noise.

She was quiet.

I hated it. I hated the fact that it was quiet and it was easy to hear my heartbeat. What I hated the most, was that, she being quiet brought back bad memories.

A pair of arms made their way around my body and hugged me. I couldn't move. I was paralyzed.

Cassy was hugging me tight.

And each time I let out a shaky breath, she hugged me tighter. I moved my hands around her and hugged her back, breathing in the smell of her.

The smell that she had, and only her. The smell no one could ever have. It calmed me down.

"So so, it's ok now, you're safe here." She said with her soft voice as she was trying to calm me down. I knew it was safe. Being near her made me feel safe and at ease.

I didn't let her go nor did I say anything. I just hugged her, not wanting to let go. This is what I wanted for a long time.

Since the day I lost her.

After hugging Cassy for almost 10 full minutes, she broke the hug. She looked at me and smiled, happy that I had finally calmed down.

I probably scared her.

Shit. I wanted to hug her again. My mind was blank. Her smile was all it took for her to make my heart feel weak.

My eyes scanned her room and I noticed a Little figure hiding behind a box. I tilted my head to get a better look.

The little figure moved and Lily showed up. My mouth fell. I was shook. Lily looked different.

"NOAH!" She suddenly screamed and flew fast to me with tears in her eyes. She hugged my left arm and rubbed her face against it, sobbing.

"H-hey." I said back, a little taken aback by the sudden action.

"Look at me! I'm bigger!" She let go of my arm and then flew higher up to my eye level and turned around to show me every side of her.

Like a kid showing off her dress. But Lily was showing off her new form.

I heard Cassy chuckle beside me which made me smile. How could someone be so damn perfect?

"Tell me Noah. What happened?" She suddenly asked. I had totally forgotten that I was being chased before.

Hesitant about telling her, I thought I'd be better if she knew. I didn't want to keep any secrets from her.

"I was chased by the same hunters that chased me a long time ago.." was all I could say for now.

She responded with silence. She didn't know how to respond and I was aware of that.

"Are your parents home?"

She shook her head and stretched her arm that I gladly took hold of. She dragged me up from the floor and pat on the bed beside her.