12 pt.1

Lily was being too excited to see Noah and show him her new form.

I almost got caught by my parents when they heard a squeaky sound coming from me. My excuse was that I was just going to buy new, better pencils and I was really excited to try them out.

Lily wouldn't stop flying once we took a step into the forest. I was worried that my parents might see her from the living room window, but I tried to brush it off and just be happy for her.

I assume that she got tired of screaming and flying because she came to me and laid on my head, breathing heavily. Lol.

She was so cute.

As I smiled, a thought crossed my mind then. Where did she come from? Why didn't Noah tell me anything about her?

He told me he was going to tell me one day, but when would that day be? Lily didn't seem like she wanted to talk about it either. It was bothering me in a way.

It meant that Noah was keeping a secret from me. I know, he can keep secrets if he wants, but this one-I don't know. Since Lily is staying with me I think that I pretty much have the right to know.

I could take this chance to even ask him about the dream I surprisingly couldn't remember.

"Cassyyyyy! We're here!" Lily screamed right in my ear. I almost hit her because of the sudden noice but good thing she moved away before I had the chance.

My eyes followed her as she made her way to the tree, Noah's tree. I soon started running to catch up.

As we got there, I saw Noah sleeping. Lily was about to wake him up, but I put my hand in front of her to prevent her from doing that.

I put my finger against my mouth and signaled shh to her. She immediately got the message and and hid behind me.

I looked back at Noah, moving closer to his face to get a better view. He was sleeping.

I noticed that he had long eyelashes, defined eyebrows and smooth skin as I was looking at him up close. He also had a small birthmark right under his left eye, it looked cute, so I stretched my arm to lightly touch it.

He tightened his eyes and crunched his nose which startled me and made me pull my hand away. I stood still, holding in my breath to not make any sounds.

I waited a few seconds before breathing out again, noticing that Noah was still deep asleep.

I stood up, trying to not make any loud sounds. The last thing I wanted was to get caught, I wouldn't know what to say or do.

I was just about to turn around and leave together with Lily, but I took a step and ironically I stepped on a tree stick.

Welp...

I closed my eyes and waited for Noah to ask what I was doing.

But it never came.

I looked back and surprisingly he was still sleeping. I exhaled a long sigh and then speed walked away from him.

When I couldn't see him anymore I proceed to hide behind a tree. I slid down, my back against the tree and sat on the ground. Resting.

"Should we just head back, Lily?"

"No way! I wanna see Noah!" She crosses her arms and gave me a mad look. I know she was excited so show Noah her new form, but I don't think I'd be able to face him right now.

I'd need at least 3 hours to rethink about my actions.

"Let's just go home for a while. Besides, Noah was sleeping so we should leave him alone." It was the best excuse I could use.

Lily just nodded, probably agreeing that it'd be a good idea to let him rest.

I stood up and let out an ok. We started walking, almost speed walking. Well, I was.

We just walked for like 30 minutes until I could see my house. Relief washed over me as I made it home with no problem.

Lily flew to my window to get inside and I ran to the door to get inside, fast. I locked the door and turned around to see my parents sitting by the couch, watching TV.

"I'm home." I yelled.

They both turned around and smiled at me, giving me the welcome back smile.

I responded back with a smile and made my way up to my room, running at the end of the stairs. I ran inside my room and threw myself on the bed and let out a scream screamed under the pillow.

I was out of breath and just stayed there, not letting Lily see my face.

"Why is my heart pounding?.."

Crying in the club y'all

I didn't like this chap so much tbh but I still hope you enjoyed it more than me:3

Comment, vote and share٩( 'ω' )و