5

Cassy's pov

I was stunned.

I mean despite the fact that he was hot as fuck and had defined abs I was still scared and my heart was jumping.

I felt my cheeks burn by the fact that a man was just inches away from me. I had never been so close to someone but my parents, like when I hug them.

"This is not the time to blush"

The guy looked at me, pissed. I guess I got too caught up admiring his face.

"I- I'm Cassy." I tried my best to not stutter, but I did anyways.

"This is hopeless..." I heard him say to himself. He didn't let me go though, he just turned his face away from mine.

I think I could breath normally again since I let out a long inhale. When I did, I smelled something horrible. It was him. He smelled like blood and stinky socks.

Does he never shower when he's human?

Omg Cassy, use your brain, how can he? As if a wolf would think 'oh time to take a shower'. I'm so stupid sometimes.

"Um could you like.. let me go, please?" I tried to sound as nice as possible but he just gave me a glare. Geez...

"Promise you won't run away. I'm not gonna hurt you." He said.

"How can I trust you?"

"I could easily kill you yesterday when I was a wolf but I didn't, so, promise me now."

"Fine." I guess I didn't have much of a choice but to stay.

This is ridiculous, who the hell would trust a stranger, in a forest, a man, a man who just happens to be a werewolf or something.

I feel like laughing all of a sudden.

I chucked without realizing and the guy lets out a sigh. Shot, I'm definitely gonna die now. Goodbye mom and dad.

Goodbye Shawn Mendes.

"Wait, you never told me your name!" I was the one looking annoyed now. I tried to play cool so he wouldn't see me as a weak girl.

"I swear- it's Noah, my name is Noah." He closed his eyes for a second and opened then again trying his best not to snap on me, I could see and lowkey feel it.

"So Noah, I'll stay and listen to what you have to say so please get away from me, I feel uncomfortable." I blankly stared at him. Play cool Cassy, play cool.

For some reason, he immediately looked away and moved back a few steps, away from me. 'Thank you Jesus'

"S-sorry."

So the rude guy can blush huh?

"What do you wanna know? Never knew I was interesting."

He was hesitating. He opened his mouth and closed it right after. Right when I was going to tell him to let me leave, he spoke.

"Wh-what shampoo do you use?"

What the fu-

In my head I was saying things like 'are you serious?' 'This idiot traps me to ask THAT?!"

"Is that all you wanted to know?" Now I was genuinely annoyed.

"Never mind... what did you dream about?" He then asked.

Dream? Oh right, I dreamed about that wolf, but it wasn't the one where I was being chased, it's as if we were friends.

Wait? So I've been dreaming about a werewolf aka Noah aka this guy for weeks?!

"Say wolfie as sweet as possible, as if you were a 5 year old." Noah demanded me. This guy is so weird.

Of course I didn't do it. I just stared at him, giving him the you-kidding-me-right face. He stared back, probably waiting for me to do it.

Are we having a stare contest?

I took that as a yes but Noah legit never seemed to be close to close his eyes so I just gave up. I closed my eyes as I let out a sigh and said 'ok'. I didn't have time for childish games.

I inhaled one last time before saying it. "Wolfie!" I said as bright as I could. How does a 5 year old even act? I was standing there, keeping my smile I didn't realize I had.

I saw Noah's eyes widen. He was probably ready to laugh at me.

"You're her..." he quietly said. He looked down as if something shook him, something he couldn't believe.

He stood still for a few second then all of a sudden took steps back, as if he was trying to get away from me. 'Bruh!'

But once I looked at him, he looked terrified. I was confused. One second he was close, so close to me, then the next second he moves away, far away from me.

"Are you ok, Noah?" I sincerely asked. I was a little worried, not gonna lie. He just completely changed.

"Do NOT come near me. I can't do the same mistake, stay away from me. Never come back and no words about this to anyone!" He was shaking with fear. I could see it. He hugged himself and fell on the ground, on his knees.

"GO!" He screamed. Now I was the one who was terrified. He could kill me if I didn't listen. But he looked so helpless in front of my eyes. My heart was too pure to leave him alone.

Being stubborn, I made my way to him and kneel down in front of him, my eyes scanning his shaky body.

I lightly touched his shoulder to not scare him and he reacted fast by gripping my wrist.

"Ah! You're hurting me Noah.." I tried to get away but his grip was too strong and was tightening my wrist even more. I felt tears forming in my eyes. When I sniffed, Noah looked up and then on his hand that was hurting mine.

He froze for a moment but when a tear of mine fell on his hand, he let go. I immediately held my wrist, caressing it carefully. My hand was cold and lifeless. His grip also gave me red marks.

"I told you to stay the fuck away! Why do you NEVER listen!?" He was furious, I could see his neck veins, his face was red from screaming and his body was still shaking.

He was standing up, he was ready to run away. 'No!'

I stood up faster than him and threw myself at him, making both of us fall on the cold ground with a thud, me above of him.

When we laid there together, letting silence stay between us, I realized that I was crying so much. Something about this situation just made me feel so emotional and I couldn't stop the tears from falling.

Noah's body wasn't shaking as much as before and I could feel his heart calm down. I was still laying above of him, hiding my face on his neck. I was crying over someone I just met, yet I felt some type of connection.

"I told you to run, idiot. Look at you now.."

his calm voice was sweet but filled with guilt. It wasn't his fault.. it was mine, for not listening.

"Noah... you know something I don't, right?"

The way he reacted when I said wolfie was as if he knew who I was and also said that he didn't want to hurt me AGAIN and that I NEVER listen to him.

"I-"

A/N: I.am.dead.

So me and a few girls from 9th grade and an 11 year old girl just played football against 3 others groups from other schools.

The first round suCKed, like we were so bad.

The second round was better. We made ONE goal. And everyone ran all over the place, and still staying on their positions.

The third round was super. Even I felt like I was doing better, I kept my position to protect the goal keeper;) and I got compliments huhuhu oh and we made two goals.

Sadly we lost but we did our best so I'm happy. We were random girls who chose to participate against teams that were actual football players.

I touched down 5 girls lmao my body hurts, and my poor waist:')

Comment and vote uwu٩( 'ω' )و