C̳h̳a̳p̳t̳e̳r̳ ̳2̳4̳:̳-̳ ̳J̳i̳r̳i̳a̳y̳a̳'̳s̳ ̳s̳p̳e̳c̳i̳a̳l̳ ̳d̳a̳y̳

Next day:--

Naruto and jiraya met as they planned to meet near the exit of konoha.....

Naruto:- Lets go pervy sage..

Jiriaya:-have you packed some lunch?

Naruto:- indeed, some melon bread for me and some dumplings and tea for you. I even packed some garlic pickles too...

Jiriaya:- excellent, and have you packed them too...."with a pervy face"

Naruto:- What.... how do you know about them? i thought no one noticed...

Jiriaya:- Oh, you can fool others but you cant fool me...

Naruto:- I thought baa-san gonna incinerate them all so i replaced them with identical substitutes without her noticing... What were the names again, yes the star platinum and master along with gold and other icha-icha paradise collection.

Jiriaya:- Wonderful, now give them all to me....

Naruto:- Why should i...

Jiriaya:-I...I need them for reserch purposes....

Naruto:- Oh here....

Jiriaya:- Gimme.... "Jiriya forwarded his hands"

Naruto:- Psyche. Ill research them first "drooling"

Jiriaya:- You puny little.... "Jiriya froze in the middle of his sentence"

Naruto:- You can have this instead...

Jiriaya:- whats this?

Naruto:- Its one of the project i was working on. Its a multi purpose device used primarily for communication. you can talk with people millions of miles away.It has some "extra" features too...."teh-heh"

Jiriaya:- Ur indeed a genius. We would be able to contact with the hidden nations instantaneously....And what is with that creepy grinn anyway? and what is its special feature?

Naruto:- Hm... It can capture audio, portraits, play music and record videos which you can playback later...

Jiriaya:- "pervy grinn" now i can record my research as well hell yeah......

Naruto:- take this too...

Jiriaya:- Sun Glasses? Its not very sunny yet, i don't need them...

Naruto:- Sensei... These are not for your eye's protection, they are for your research. Put them on and turn the dial...

Jiriaya:-Lets see..."Jiriaya puts the sun glasses on and turns the dial" What! i can see your chakra network, awesome...

Naruto:- You went too far just turn back the dial a little...

Jiriaya:- I can see through your cloth, Cool but watching a male naked is no fun "disappointed"

Naruto:- Then is this okay? "Naruto uses sexy jutsu this time wearing cloths" *Poof*....

Jiriaya:- Now this is what im talking about.... Gyah..ha..ha..ha..ha "Nosebleed" Now i can peep all i want, "cough" i mean conduct research...

Naruto:- This may be shocking but Happy birthday sensei....

Jiriaya:-How...How do you know about my birthday, No one knows even the hokage sama

Naruto:- these eyes see everything...

Jiriaya:- What do you meant by that.....

Naruto:- you see, i have every kind of dojutsu one of which is the shinigami eyes. Combining that with other dojutsu i can see your real name date of birth and other stats. The name Jiriaya is an alias isn't it your real name is... (Naruto saw something in jiriaya's stats that made him happy and sorrow at the same time)...

Hiruzen appears in front of them ......

Hiruzen:- Jiriaya! you haven't left for your mission yet? Nice, those look good on you and naruto-kun you have started your started your naughty business this early...

Hiruzen:-  Jiriaya! you haven't left for your mission yet? Nice, those look good on you and naruto-kun you have started your started your naughty business this early

Jiriaya:- Good morn..."Jiriaya puked his guts out for some reason"

Hiruzen:- its not very nice to puke this early in the morning seeing someone's face...

Jiriaya:- Sorry sensei, i saw something that i shouldn't have seen...

Hiruzen:- how rude...

Jiriaya:- I was not talking about you ..." he pukes again"

Naruto:- Just remove your glasses...

Jiriaya:- Ah sorry! i forgot about that...

Hiruzen:- Keeping that aside have these..." Hiruzen offered some steam buns"

Naruto:- Thanks jiji "Both of them devoured the buns like gluttons"

Hiruzen:- so, both of you were empty stomach. That's bad for your mission you know.

Naruto:- I was in a hurry so i only packed the food. By the way jiji here take these... "Naruto gave 4 communication devices to hirizen"

Hiruzen:- What are these?...

Naruto:- These are communication devices, Give these to all the kages of the 5 great nations... Since we are going to meet the kazekage ill give one to him too...

Hiruzen:-That's amazing... Now we can discuss matters without the help of messenger birds

Jiriaya:- It has other features too you might like them..."Pervy grinn"

Hiruzen:- Oh really! ...
"Mutter-mutter"

Naruto:-Can you two perverts stop muttering, its getting late we have to reach suna village. The kazekage might be expecting us...

Jiriaya:- Shut up! you are the biggest perv here...

Naruto:- who are you calling a pervert, im a pure boy...."typical perv trying to show his innocence "

Hiruzen:- Naruto-kun is right you should leave for the mission. Now...Disperse."Naruto and Jiriaya left for the mission" . Now i should return to the office too...

=======================================================