𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟧- 𝒮𝒽𝒾𝓃☯𝒷𝒾 𝒜𝒸𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓂𝓎

Naruto woke up from his sleep as he noticed a presence outside of his mansion. Naruto rubbed his eyes as he yawned and looked towards the man who disturbed his sleep. The man wore ANBU clothing and a mask.

"You have been summoned by the Hokage, please be there immediately" informed the ANBU. Naruto was thinking why the Hokage would summon him this early in the morning. 'Must be him wanting me to go to the Academy' Naruto thought as he put on his clothes. Naruto used his new crow shunshin to arrive quickly.

--Hokage's Office--

It can be seen that Hiruzen made 2 shadow clones of himself to work on paperworks, while the original read Icha Icha Paradise. Hiruzen noticed that there was a flock of crow cawing and as the crows disappeared ,it revealed Naruto with brand new traditional black shirt with the Otsutsuki clan symbol in the back and black pants with combat boots.

'I have never seen that type of shunshin before' thought Hiruzen.

"Ah Naruto I'm glad you got here fast, I'm thinking of putting you into the Academy and make you an official shinobi of this village. As you know there are 4 ranks in a shinobi village. Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, and finally Kage" Hiruzen said as Naruto faintly nodded.

"But aren't the Academy students already graduating at this time of the year?" Naruto asked as he tilted his head in confusion. Hiruzen simply smiled.

"And you know that I am beyond a Genin shinobi" Naruto sighed as he didn't want to rise up in ranks slowly.

"Well... the civilian council wouldn't want you to skip ranks and become a Jounin already, now would they? Hiruzen rhetorically asked Naruto in amusement.

"Fine you win" Naruto pouted and Hiruzen nodded in approval.

"As the Hokage, I can pull strings and let you in as long as you know the 3 Academy jutsus, which being Kawarimi no Jutsu, Bunshin Jutsu and Henge no Jutsu." Hiruzen said and Naruto replied with a smug face.

'Hah I created S rank jutsus, and they just need me to use 3 E class jutsus' Naruto laughed inside his head. 'This will be too easy'.

--Academy--

"Okay class there will be a new student joining us today, his name is Naruto Otsutsuki, formerly known as Naruto Uzumaki." informed a man who had a scar across his nose, with hair styled in a ponytail and wore a chunin vest with black pants with bandages around his right thigh with a holster and sandals. This was Iruka Umino, the teacher of this class. Naruto entered the room and gave a smile to everyone as the girls giggled and blush like a fangirl and the men cursing him.

'Hoh this will be interesting this class has all of the clan heir,including the last Uchiha, Aburame, Nara, Akimichi, Hyuuga, Inuzuka, Yamanaka, and some of the children of the civilian council.' Naruto thought as he raised an eyebrow in interest.

"But sensei how come this guy can just come on graduation day?" whined Kiba, the Inuzuka clan heir. This proved a valid point to everyone in the class and some nodded sharing the same belief as Kiba.

"Well Kiba it was due to the order of the Hokage." Iruka forced a smile to Kiba. Iruka was ordered to take Naruto into his class, but he can only graduate if he passed the necessary requirements. The first test was a written exam. For Naruto this was easy, he took lessons from Kurama herself. Naruto noticed the questions were Chunin level questions, 'Must be someone wanting me to fail' Naruto thought with a grin. Naruto was indeed correct in his hypothesis, Mizuki wanted to fail Naruto and use him to steal a scroll with forbidden jutsus of Konoha.