C̳h̳a̳p̳t̳e̳r̳:̳1̳3̳-̳ ̳s̳e̳a̳r̳c̳h̳ ̳f̳o̳r̳ ̳a̳ ̳p̳u̳p̳i̳l̳

--=--In the hokage office--=--

"Jiji" Said Naruto with a soft tone......... "Oh yes Naruto shall we continue...." Said Hiruzen crossing his fingers........ "I want you to give him position as a teacher in the shinobi academy..." Said Naruto.... "Wouldn't it be a little risky even if he is not evil..." Asked Hiruzen.......... "I will take all the responsibility. Please jiji allow him to become a teacher" Reassured Naruto with puppy dog eyes...........

Hiruzen couldn't handle the cuteness of Naruto............
"OK, then i accept and i will try my best not to leak the information.." Said Hiruzen...... With that Naruto went towards the mansion to tell the good news to Madara.........

----Next Day----

A new day of Naruto's life begins....... Naruto wakes up and notices an exquisite aroma, His stomach starts growling......... "What time is it , oh its only 6 am.The academy is at 7 am so there is plenty of time....." On the contrary Madara also wakes up because of the delicious aroma........ Naruto walks towards the kitchen....... "Who is cooking?" said Naruto to himself drooling.....

"OH Naru-kun you woke up, good morning " Said Kurama with smile....... "What are you doing outside my body" Asked Naruto with confusion.......... "You were sleeping and i was getting bored so,I came outside to cook food for you, Eating ramen always is bad for your health..." Replied Kurama...... "Mmm..... So what did you cook?" Asked Naruto with curiosity............ "Ah... I was making hamburger, I thought you would like it" Replied Kurama with a cute smile. "Wait a minute. how did you get to know about hamburger, few days ago you knew nothing about human food except Mochi......." Asked Naruto............

"You don't know?? After that day when Kami talked to us he gave me all the knowledge about cooking......." Replied Kurama................. "o....ok." Said Naruto faintly nodding his head........... Madara walks inside the kitchen...... "Hey fox brat anything left for me " asked Madara with a serious tone..............,..,.,.,.,. "How do you know me, We haven't met before...." Asked Kurama............ "These eyes see everything" Replied Madara with the same serious tone........... "Oh yes i made some for you too, Since you two are going to the academy. Just wait in the-- dining room..." Said kurama pushing Madara and Naruto out of the kitchen ....

Kurama served the breakfast... "'Voilàh..." eat it while its warm"Said Kurama serving the dish "Delicious, you are gonna become a great wife someday...." Said Madara looking towards Naruto with a smirk......... Kurama And Naruto became flushed....."'Cough'T..Time to go to the acedemy... You don't wanna be late at the first day ...." Said Naruto Saying that Naruto and Madara went towards the academy.....

---=-In the academy-=---

"Today a new teacher will be joining us, Welcome mr. Indra.(Madara enters inside the class..) He would be teaching you about Elemental jutsus and genjutsu..." Said Iruka Holding a clipboard........,.,,.,.,.,,.,.,.,.. "KYAAA..."Every students especially girls started talking about how handsome he was....... Madara introduces himself .......................

---=-Timeskip no jutsu-=---

Ding-dong.... the bell rings.. Naruto had promised Madara to meet him on the academy's roof
---=-on the roof-=---

Madara was waiting for Naruto........ "So how was your day..." Asked Naruto.... "My day was great, I saw potential in everyone especially the boy of uchiha clan Sasuke..... "How about making him your pupil...." Said Naruto looking towards the sky.......... "I don't know will he agree my request i wonder..." Said Madara.....

"No need for that, i accept your proposal" Said a familiar voice ......... Naruto and Madara turned around and find that the voice belonged to sasuke....... "You are Uchiha Madara, or am i wrong..." Said Sasuke coming towards Madara.... "How do you know that i am Madara? .." Asked Madara with a serious face........ "I saw your battle with Naruto and i was fascinated. Please make me your pupil...... Said Sasuke bowing his head........

"Since you Know everything i cannot refuse you then. But first.... let's have a little match, come with your full power......."Said Madara with a evil smirk. "OK then..." Replied sasuke.....

Sasuke throws a kunai and rushes towards Madara, Madara doges it without even moving from his place.It looked like the kunai went through him,Sasuke jumps and tried to kick Madara's head in the mid-air, But Madara caught Sasuke's leg.Sasuke flipped and tried to kick Madara but Madara caught his second leg too.Sasuke forms the hand-sign of the great fireball jutsu. Madara instinctively relesed sasuke's leg and jumped back. Sasuke turned his sharingan on and released his malice, He looked like a fallen angel. .....

It was so great that it Naruto felt a little tingling feeling down his spine

It was so great that it Naruto felt a little tingling feeling down his spine........ "Stop this is enough for today.... You were indeed the perfect student i was looking for , You really had the perfect person in mind Naruto. From now on Sasuke you are officially my pupil............"

=========================================================