ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ: 18- ȶɦɛ ȶʀʊȶɦ 2 ɖɨʋɨռɛ ʀɛǟʟʍ

----In Konoha at the hokage office----

"You have completed your mission successfully now go and rest..." Said Hiruzen signing the mission form................ Naruto rushes towards Sasuke and finds that Sasuke was about to leave. He packed his bag and was ready to go somewhere............

"Why are you carrying a bag are you going somewhere" Asked Naruto coming towards Sasuke "I don't know Indra (Madara) told me to pack anything important" Said Sasuke packing some important things.......

"Let's go" Said Madara appearing behind....... "But where are you going" Asked Naruto with curiosity...... "ZION! We are going to Zion..." Replied Madara coming towards Sasuke and packing his stuffs. "What! and where is that...." Asked Naruto ......... "Its a Divine realm" Replied Madara.......,.,., "Didn't you decide to not to go to the Divine realm and it had been destroyed...." Asked Naruto With a smirk......

"I have changed my mind and that was partially a lie..." Replied Madara finishing the packing and coming towards Naruto...... "Like that!! or you have two mouths..... you said that the Divine realm had been destroyed and that was a partial lie what did toy meant by that?" Asked Naruto expressing his confusion..........

"There were three Divine realms and four lower realms. The Divine realm were-.....             

(1) Zion... the uppermost Divine realm

(2) Deva realm... The upper Divine realm..

(3) Ashura realm.., The lower Divine realm..

Only two of these three realms remain........ The ashura realm is no more....

"What happened to the Ashura realm???.." Asked Naruto coming towards Madara.......         "The ashura realm belonged to the ashuras. A type of bevine beings second to gods...But its destoyed...."Replied Madara explaining evrything.... "Are they alive??" Sasuke and naruto asked the same question at the same time......

"They are alive but....." Madara couldn't complete his sentence..,........                                                   "I understand'........" Replid Naruto Showing his frustration....... "They Know that i have been purified so, They will come after me and Sasuke.If That happens then I wouldn't be able to protect Sasuke..... Said Madara showing his concern.....

"Don't worry, I will protect you....." Reassured Naruto but it backfired..........                            "Don't joke, you may defeat the lackeys. But if his real warriors came you would have a great time facing them they will destroy everything......" Said Madara in a frustrated look

"O........OH......,,.O......Ok" Naruto's face became little pale........ "Oh where was I?....... Yes the ashura realm had been destroyed...... So, only two Divine realm remain the Zion! the highest Divine realm which was kami's realm and the Deva realm which belonged to kaguya....

"Kaguya......Kaguya...... Yes the holder of the deva path and was the strongest god her time..." Said Naruto showing his knowledge........ "Yes you are right kaguya is considered to be the strongest amongst the gods but even she knows that amongst gods the strongest is shiva.The god of the seventh path and the holder of the.....[Auroboros crest]" naruto interrupts madara........

"Do you know him.Have you met before??" Asked Madara................. "You are talking about this right..." Said Naruto showing the auroboros crest to Madara.....

" Said Naruto showing the auroboros crest to Madara

"No...........No way....... You defeted him but how?" Asked Madara in confusion....... "We just had a little talk" Replied Naruto... "About what?" asked Madara "That is a secret......" Replied Naruto........

"No matter but thank god you didn't start fight, if you had....." Said Madara Sighing...... "What had happened?" Asked Naruto................. "If you had fought with him then this realm would've been torn apart."Replied Madara with a slight fear.... "Is he really that strong?" Asks Naruto............

"Yes He is a monster.... Even I cower in fear when i hear his Name.;....." Said Madara with a little fear..... "No way you are scared of someone...." Naruto laughed....... "You would also feel the meaning of fear if you had seen his true power......" Said madara... sweat dropped from Madara's forehead as Madara Explained everything about Itachi.....

========================================================