Çhåþ†êr 4- Rꆵrñïñg †ð Kðñðhå åñÐ þhðêñïx Çðñ†r墆

"Kit... this may be a bit too late but didn't you know that you could have used Kamui as a fast travel to Konoha?"
Kurama deadpanned and Naruto sweatdropped. Naruto thought 'I'm a damn idiot'.

"Why didn't you tell me in the first place furball" Naruto stated as he emphasized Kurama's nickname. Kurama mentally hit Naruto in the head while yelling 'Baka!' a few times.

While they were bickering with each other, they didn't notice that they arrived at the gate of Konohagakure no Sato( Village Hidden in Tree Leaves).

"Welcome to Konoha, May I ask what is your business in here?" the eternal Chunin, Izumo Kamizuki asked.

"Hello I'm Naruto Otsutsuki, or formerly known as Naruto Uzumaki" Naruto politely replied with a bow.

"As for the reason why I'm here" Naruto stopped. Izumo's partner, Kotetsu, leaned closer to hear Naruto's response. Naruto coughed and replied "It's to become Hokage dattebayo" Izumo and Kotetsu fell down and sweatdropped.

'Works every time' Naruto thought with a grin. Without a notice, 4 people with ANBU clothing and animal masks with 'ROOT' on top appeared.

"With the order of Danzo Shimura and the civilian council, we are here to detain you demon brat" growled one of the Root AMBU.

"I think not ANBU-san, only the Hokage can order his shinobi and clearly you're not the Hokage." Naruto replied with a laugh. Thinking that Naruto wouldn't come with them, the leader of the Root replied with a hiss "Very well then you leave us no choice but to take you by force."

All of them released killing intent to freeze the 'Kyuubi jinchuriki' This didn't even faze Naruto at all since he trained with Kurama's killing intent for 4 years and has killed ever since he was 9 years old.

"Hah! You call this killing intent?" Naruto snickered. Naruto released a small amount of killing intent "Let me show you real killing intent!" Naruto smiled. Everyone present felt like they were in the presence of a God who slaughters as a hobby. Little did they know they were really in the presence of a God. They fell unconscious as they couldn't handle Naruto's killing intent.

"Now where were we? Naruto asked as he turned around to see Konoha's guard passed out.

"Great going kit, great way to stay lowkey eh."Kurama laughed "Oh shut it you" Naruto rolled his eyes.

--Hokage Tower--

It was a regular day for the Hokage. Piles of paperworks at his desk, but this didn't stopped the Hokage for reading Icha Icha Tactics, signed by the author himself. "Oh Hikori you naughty girl" Hiruzen laughed pervertedly.

"Still perverted aren't you Jiji" a voice said. This made Hiruzen jumped in surprise, but sat down the next second and saw the person who spoke. It was a man with snow white hair and blue eyes and wore a gold and silver battle kimono.

"Who are you?" asked Hiruzen. Hiruzen was shocked because this man was able to enter this room without him noticing and the ANBU in the room wasn't able to notice him either. Hiruzen decided to put his "book" back in the drawer and look closely at the man.

"Aww you forgot little old me Hokage-jiji" Naruto replied with anime tears. This triggered a memory of Naruto in the Hokage's brain. The only man that referred to himself, the God of Shinobi, as Hokage-jiji was only Naruto himself. Now that he looked at him, even though he has different hair color and hairstyle there still remained the blue eyes showing determination, yet aloof can be seen and the same cat like whiskers on his cheek. Hiruzen stood up and hugged Naruto tightly