V

My head was full of questions so even if I didn't want to, I cornered 3-09 and started asking him questions but the bastard was good with shutting his mouth. Parang hindi niya ako binigyan ng kakaibang ekpresiyon kanina kung iwasan niya ang mga tanong ko.

"What are you doing here at lord Aerom's place? And your hair! It's not even on a bun!" Iniwas niya ang tingin niya sa akin pero hindi ko pa rin siya tinantanan. "Could it be that you're that other teiko? The one without a code?"

"Aerom will be here soon, you don't want him discovering us like this," sabi niya, halatang iniiwasan niya talaga ang mga gusto kong malaman.

"That too! You don't even call him lord Aerom. What's your relationship with him? Wait, was the Xintarian lord who claimed you lord Aerom?" hindi pa rin niya ako tinugunan.

"Then why don't you want lord Aerom to look inside your mind? You have proof that the Elders killed 4-01 and 4-04, why don't you do that instead? Why do you even want my help for?" Sumeryoso siya bigla at sinabunutan ang sarili, saka ko lang napansin na iba ang kulay ng tips ng buhok niya

"I thought 5-11 told you everything? Why are you asking me with that?" His tone was low.

"Because it's your memories! If you really want to help Malthusians, why are you keeping that memory of yours?"

"And what memory did you see inside my head? The whole thing or just an image?"

"It's just an image but—" he cut me off.

"Exactly, it's just an image. We can't fight them with just an image, 9-13. An image could mean different things, but that's not enough. Even Aerom can't see a whole memory, just images. Even I saw the whole thing, my memories won't be enough," Was that the only reason though? Bakit pakiramdam ko hindi lang 'yun ang rason kung bakit ayaw niyang ipakita kay lord Aerom ang nasa isip niya?

"No, I showed everything I saw to lord Aerom and he knew what happened, it's not just an image that he saw. Why are you lying and making up stories? I thought you wanted to help the Malthusians." He gave me again that look that he gave me when I first met him. Until now I can't think why he was giving me that kind of look and I didn't know what it meant.

"Fix yourself, Aerom's coming. Don't make me do it." Out of curiosity, wala akong ginawa para malaman kung ano talaga ang gagawin niya kung hindi ko siya sinunod.

3-09 didn't waste a second when he realised that I wasn't planning to move. I didn't see him tie my hands in front of me and the rope vanished but I could still feel that I'm tied. After tying me, he forced me to sit and mumbled a language I couldn't understand and it suddenly felt like I was tied to the chair too.

"Now that we're in this situation, I remember you being harsh to me when we met. Saying that you won't help anyone who has ties with a lord? That I should help you instead? Now you're here in front of me, with your straight hair down and wearing a pin the same as mine and lord Aerom? Tell me, 3-09. Aren't you just being a hypocrite?" Hindi siya nagsalita at kinalaunan hindi na rin ako makapagsalita. 

I've only known 3-09 for a short time but I already know that he's not a nice person despite what lord Aerom said. Lahat ng ginagawa at sinasabi niya ay nagko-contradict at 'yun ang pinakanagpapaduda sa akin.