X

Logging in...

Changing Server...

Loading Server: Fargo...

🔘Continue Progress           ⚫️Start New Game

Activating Bimos...

Transferring data...

Data transfer complete!

Starting...

The small light engulfed the whole room and suddenly there was a huge wall made of glass and I could see the stars better. The glass wall caught my attention first but when I turned around I saw the console from before and a comfortable looking-chair. A hologram with the initials PM was playing on the screen.

"Can I help you with something?" Naalala ko na mayroon pala si Bimos nang magsalita ito. Umupo ako sa upuan at pinag-aralan ang mga nasa console pero wala akong pinindot ni isa dito.

"How long till we reach Earth?" Tanong ko nang mabagot ako.

"With our current speed; 13,728 Earth hours and 53 minutes. A comet will pass by our route and it's either we wait for it to pass or take another route. Waiting for it will take an additional 10,650 hours and taking another route will take 17,520 hours," Sagot nito.

"Can't you find a shorter route? Or speed up?"

"The shortest route will only take us 8,950 Earth hours but your safety is not guaranteed. If I speed up the light I accumulated will be gone after 4000 hours of travelling. Which risk are you willing to take?" Sinamaan ko ng tingin ang walang kamalay-malay na Bimos .

"Do you want me to die?"

"Without an administrator, I will be useless. I recommend taking the other route and travelling for 17,520 hours for the guarantee of your safety. Don't worry, Miss Irya Morniz, I will accept any command you make. Please take relax and let me give you the safest journey to Earth."

Nang malaman ko kung ano ang dahilan kung bakit umalis ang First Elders sa Earth ay hindi na ako nangarap pa na mapunta doon. Pero ngayon na si lord Aerom mismo ang nag-utos sa akin na pumunta rito ay mukhang wala na akong ibang choice kundi ang sundin na lang siya.

"Ah, fuck. Do you know what a music box is, Bimos?" Tanong ko dahil mukhang mababaliw na ako sa sobrang tahimik at parang ito ang parusa sa akin ng Elders kahit na walang kahirap-hirap akong nakaalis ng Xintara.

"Do you want me to make one for you? Do you have a type of music in mind?" The music that came out from the music box that 3-09 made was the first thing I remembered.

"Playing Dmitri Shostakovich, second Waltz." The familiar music started to play from different parts of the room.