Chapter Eleven: A blood Bath

En başından başla

"Make sure none escape the premises

"Make sure none escape the premises." I said darkly as I made it to the manor and silently clamming up the roof. I smirked slightly as I saw a few body's disfigure telling me Alucard was here before I summoned him back to me.

"This is the place." I said through the ear piece as I silent walked toward a door. "One minute Ray." Jace said cauaing me to smirk.

Third person POV

"She'll kill you all." Henry snarled then groan as a man punch him in the stomach. "We doubt that." The leader said with a wicked grin as he looks at Henry. "If she comes alone she would be out number and out gun. My man will bring her here to me-" The leader started.

"Boss we got her!" A man yelled as they dragged Raven into the middle of an empty warehouse. "Raven." Henry whizzed out in shock and out of breath. "Ah, the famous Raven Blake." The leader cheered causing Raven eyes to narrow. "Theodore Kowalski." Raven snarled darkly. 'Fuck.' Raven heard William cursed in her head.

"The last time I saw you, you were a child." Theodore coo'ed as he walked up to Raven. Raven grant her teeth as the man caress her cheeks. "Don't touch her!" Henry roared trying to get out of the chair only for the chairs to pull his wrist. "You grown to a beautiful woman. Hmm." Theodore groaned out as he nuzzled his nose to Raven neck.

Raven quickly head budded Theodore causing him to chuckle as move away from her. "Hmm. I love it when there feisty. Maybe instead of killing you if could use your as my pet." Theodore said as he looks at Raven up and down with lust.

'Raven. If you don't fucking shut him up.' Jace though as Raven looks at Henry. "I'll be your pet if you let Henry go." Raven offered causing Henry to shack his head. "No!" Henry yelled causing Theodore to smile. "You give me your body for him." Theodore grins darkly as he looks at Raven.

"How touching." Theodore growls as he pulls out a gun and aim it at Henry. "No! Please don't!" Raven yelled as her heart beat quicken. 'Just need a bit more time.' Raven thought out as tried to lunge forward. "Ah ah." Theodore tusked as he took the safty off.

Suddenly the power went off giving Raven the time break the cuff and shove a knife in there necks and covered there mouth. "Put the light on!" Theodore shouted as Raven went to the director Henry was. 'I got Henry.' Raven though as she broke the chains attach to Henry and carried him by the exit door.

"Get him out a treat his wound. I have someone to kill." Raven said to Phil as he nod his head and carried Henry out. Suddenly scream filled the warehouse causing Jasper, Aro, Caius, and Marcus if feel antsy. "Raven make sure you leave Theodore alive." William said as the smell of copper filled the air triggering the vampires thirst.

Jasper eyes darken as he appeared at the door and pulled it off the hinged of the warehouse. There stood his mate cover in blood as she slit a man throat. Jasper growled as another man aim a gun at his mate. "What the-" The man gasper just as Jasper appeared in front of him and quickly sank his teeth into the man neck. The man let out a gurgle noised as he shoot at Jasper only for the bullet fall to the ground.

Raven turned around to see Jasper drinking from a man behind her. For some reason she felt a little turn on at the sight. Once Jasper finish drink from the man he growls as he felt and smell his mate arousal. "Once this is over. You won't be able to walk for months." Jasper growled as he appeared in front of Raven.

"Lets make it a year." Aro added as the Kings appeared around Raven. "Ack!" Theodore screamed in pain as the tree snake held him tightly crush some of his bones. "Hmm. Is that a promise?" Raven purred as they started to lick the blood off her skin.

"Do that shit in a room!" Jace yelled as he made his way toward the snake to get Theodore. Raven chuckled as she tried to move away from her mate only for them to growl and held her still. "If you four don't sto-stop no sex for you." Raven pant out as she felt them start to grind slightly against her.

Jasper was the first to move away with blood smeared on his lips. Soon Aro, Marcus and Caius that also has blood smeared on there lips. 'Fuck I'm gonna die happy once this is over.' Raven though as she quickly looked away and went toward Jace and William. "How's Henry?" Raven ask as William pass her a towel to whipe off the rest of the blood on her skin.

"His stable. Phil is with him right now." William said as Jasper and The Kings stood behind her. Raven fingers twitch as the rest of her creature went back on her skin except the tree snake. "Now what to do with him." Jace said as he glares at the whizzing man. "We kill him right now!" Caius snarled as the other three nod in agreement.

"Yes and have Raven face prison? And what about the people lives he ruined? They deserve justice along with Raven." William hissed at the Vampire causing them to glare at him. "We have the money to get her out and people to prevent her from going." Marcus informed causing William to chuckle.

"Then you clearly don't know Raven." William huffs as Raven pets the snake. "William." Raven called causing him to tense up. "I'll get Bella to take care of you." William said walking towards her just before she passed out. "Raven!" The four shouted as the tree snake disappeared into dust dropping Theodore to the ground.

"She's just exhausted. Bella is still here in Italy right?" William asked hold her bridal style. "We coul-" Aro started causing William to glare at him. "No! You four won't get anywhere near her in his state." William hissed out causing the fours to stiffen. "Lets get out of here." Jace said as he tried to cut the tension.