Chapter Four: The Baseball Game

Raven's POV"You what?!" Edward yelled causing me to grin at him slightly

Raven's POV
"You what?!" Edward yelled causing me to grin at him slightly. "Do you want her to protect her or not?" I asked as he glares at me. "Its for the best son." Carlisle said as Jasper sat next to me. "But why did you have to tell her that I'm gay?" Edward whined as I smile at her. "Cause if I didn't, she would of constantly bug you. I love Bella to pieces but she's stubborn as hell." I said causing him to sigh. I smiled as I let my fox appear on my lap.

 I smiled as I let my fox appear on my lap

"Its so amazing how you can do that." Rosalie said as she gently petted Ray. "I'm amazed myself." I said softly as Jasper gently pets Ray in awe. "How are you feeling Raven?" Carlisle asked me as I saw everyone look at him confuse. "Much better. Thank you." I said softly as Jasper frown slightly.

"Are you okay?" He asked causing me to look at him sheepishly. "Yeah just got hurt a bit when I went to Seattle. I was tree claiming and end up hitting the tree when I slipped, bruising my ribs." I tried to expand. "Bullshit!" Edward said cauaing me to laugh. "Language!" Emse yelled causing me to giggle as an image of Steve Rogers flash before my eyes.

"Who was that?" Edward ask with a raised Eyebrow. "That was Steve Rogers. Super Soldier and is known as Captain America." I said with a smile. "He was pretty scrawny and small. He had I think all types of medical issues with his body. In all honesty I kind of love him scrawny and small." I said shrugging my shoulder.

"You seem to have an interest with character who a broken or have a dark past." Rosalie said causing my eyes to widen in realization. "Your right! I haven't notice." I said laughing as I felt Jasper tense up. "Theirs a thunderstorm coming." Alice said causing me to raise an eyebrow as the Cullen's and Hales faces lit up.

Time Skip

I smiled and laugh as I watch them all play baseball together. It looks like their having so much fun, then again they don't have to hide. Ray prances around try to distract Emmett from getting the ball. "Raven! Stop cheating!" Emmett yelled causing me to grin at him.

"They may be my creations that doesn't mean I can control them." I told him just as Ray jump on him. "Hey!" Emmett yelled falling on the ground just as Ray got off of him and ran towards me. I chuckled as Ray disappears just as Emmett got up.

"Raven?!" Emmett whine causing me to grin at him. "Ray is a fox, Emmett. Their known to be mischievous." I told him causing him to glare at me playfully. "Stop!" We hear Alice yelled as everyone runs towards me. "Whats wrong Alice?" I asked as she looks at me. "The where passing through and heard us." She said causing me to frown.

"You need to cover your hair." Jasper causing me to roll my eyes. I made him wrap his arms around me as I put my hair in a bun and hide it under my beanie. "Better?" I asked causing then to sniff and nod their heads. Jasper moved away slightly as we see three of the vampires coming towards us.

One on the left has long blond hair and pale skin. He was wearing all black and has chains hanging off his pants. The man in the middle has dark skin his coat was opened and he wasn't wearing a shirt. The one an the right is a woman with red hair and pale skin. She was wearing all black clothes and a white fluffy coat over her shoulders.

"I believe this belongs to you." The dark skin man said holding up a baseball and throw it letting Carlisle catch it. "I am Laurent. And this is Victoria, and James." Laurent said as I notice James staring at me with a small smirk. I raised an eyebrow at him titling my head with my arms crossed.

"I'm Carlisle and this is my family." Carlisle said as I narrow my eyes ever so slightly. "I'm afraid your hunting activity have cause something of a mess to us." Carlisle said. "Our apologize." Laurent said look at Victoria then to James. "We didn't realize the territory had been claimed." He added. "Yes. Well, we maintain a permanent residents near by." Carlisle said as I notice they all have dark red eyes.

'They feed on humans.' I though as I studied them. "Really?" Laurent asked staring at James. "Well, it won't be a problem anymore." He added as I saw Jasper tensed up. "We were just passing through." He finished. "The human were traking us, but we lead them east. You should be safe." Victoria said then whispered the last part.

"Excellent." Carlisle said as Emmet throw the ball from one hand to the other. Luarent chuckled then looked at me before looking at the others. "So could you use three more players?" Luarent asked. "Oh come on just one game." He exclaimed. "I'll just set out." I spoke up causing everyone to look at me.

"You sure?" Jasper asked causing me to grin at him. "It's only fair." I said then kissed his cheeks before standing behind Esme as we went back to playing. It was akward at first since James hasn't stop looking at me. I bit the inside of my cheek as I felt my left side of my rib started to itch. 'Fuck.' I though as I felt that itchy feeling go down my leg to my feet then it went away.

"A human." James snarled as he glares at me. My eyes widen slightly as I realized my heart was beating like crazy. Esme stood infront of my along with Jasper. Jasper pushed James away as the ground started to shake. "What the..." I heard as I glare at the nomads.

"I would watch your step

"I would watch your step." I snarled a tree snake like creature apear out of the ground and grabbed the three nomads. "Your the one that kill Waylon. The man at the docks." I said as I felt Jasper grasp my should. "Raven." Carlisle said as I see the snake squeezing the nomads.

"Let them go." I order causing the snake to let them go and stood behind us. "You will no long stay here. And if I see or hear anything about you again. I'll kill you." I warn as they look at me in fear before nodding their heads and running off.

"Raven?" I heard as the snake disappeared and I felt my head hurts. "My head hurt." I mumbled causing Carlisle to catch me before I could hit the ground. "Your gift is getting stronger. It seems your body is still not used to it yet." Carlisle said softly as darkness consumed me.