Chapter Eight: Mates

Raven's POV
"Incredibile. I see nothing." Aro said getting the attention of the other two. "What makes you think that I trust you enough to see my past?" I asked him sharply causing him to grin at me. Jasper slightly growled as Aro lets go of my hand and glared at Jasper.

"Aro." The man on the left of the throne called with hid hand out for Aro to take. I smiled slightly as Pickett pecks out of Bella's hair getting the twins attention. "What was that?" The blonde girl asked causing me to humm softly. "Pickett." I called softly causing Pickett to move away from hiding.

"Luther." I called looking behind me causing him to appear in the light. I glance at the blond man, who sets on the throne on the right, tense up at the sight of Luther. "He'll cause no harm unless I tell him to or he sees you as a threat to me, Jasper, or my sister." I said gently petting Luther.

"And you need to stop escaping. I didn't summon you out." I said gently tapping his nose causing him to whine. "Don't give me that look." I said narrowing my eyes at him. Then he looked at Jasper causing him to chuckle. "Luther." Jasper nod his head as he gently started to pet Luther head.

"Summon?" The blond man asked as Aro smiles at me. I rolled my eyes ignoring him as Luther whine then disappears along with Pickett. "I see the bond you have with Jasper is quite strong." Aro said causing me to bit the inside of my cheeks as the memories of last night flashed in my head.

"I've known him a year and a half." I told Aro as I took Jaspers hand in mine. "I was told what was going to happen." I added picking his interest. "Ah. Alice Cullen must have known." Aro said as he went to set back on his throne. I smiled slightly at the twins as Bella seem to slowly become less shy.

"How did you find out about our kind?" The blond man asked causing Bella to look at me confuse. "Kind?" Bella mumbled. "I was in one of my many formation. I saw one of the Cullen drinking Animal blood. I confronted them privately. Since I found out about their secret I told them about mine." I said before looking at Bella.

"And the reason Edward has to keep his distant from you is because your his blood singer." I told her causing her eyes to widen and the twins to stiffen. "What?" Bella asked shock causing me to scratch the back of my neck. "He wasn't allowed to be near you. Unless he wants to die by the hands of me or Jasper." I said looking at her. "So you lied to me?" She asked in slightly anger causing me to chuckle.

"Not really. I just bend the truth." I told her causing her to sigh. "How were you going to kill him?" The man on the left ask. "I may not know your kind but you have seen one of my forms. And if Edward would have hurt me I know Jasper wouldn't hesitant to kill Edward." I added with my head held high.

"Now please do tell why we're here." I said with slightly narrowed eyes. "Your our mate." Aro said with a smile causing me to look at the three men on the thrones. "I still don't understand." I mumbled causing Jasper to place his hands on the side of my head making me look at him. "And you don't have to right now. Just take you time darling." He said softly causing me to smile at him lovingly.

Time Skip

A small sigh escaped my lips as Jasper runs his fingure through my hair while the three Kings and the twins tell Bella about the cold ones. "Jasper?" I called softly looking up at him. He hums as he continues to run his fingures through my hair. "I was thinking of getting another Tattoo done." I told him softly getting the three kings attention.

"Tattoos?" Caius asked curiously. "The ink on my skin. Hold on." I said setting up then took of my shirt cause four people to intake a breath. "I see it as art on something very meaningful to me. Their permanently on my skin until I'm nothing put ash or bones." I said with a shrug as I moved my legs out more.

"My favorite of is the Angel wings." Bella said causing me to stand up and turn around to show them not caring if they can see my bra. I bit my bottom lips as Caius and Aro gently started to trace some of my tattoos. "What kind of tattoo?" Marcus asked as he smiled at the tattoo on my right wrist.

 "What kind of tattoo?" Marcus asked as he smiled at the tattoo on my right wrist

"I was thinking of a Peregrine Falcon." I said with a smiled causing Jasper to chuckle. "Can you turn into any new tattoos?" Aro asked causing me to frown slightly. "I don't know. It'll take awhile." I told them as I felt the touch of the three Kings stop.

I quickly put on my shirt as I heard my phone started to play 'Stupid Girl' by Cold. "Sorry. That's probably Henry." I mumbled picking up. "Hello?" I ask setting next to Jasper. "Raven. Where are you?" Henry asked causing my to frown.

"Still in Italy. Jasper here with me and Bella to looking around why? Are the women and children okay?" I asked tensing up slightly. Jasper quickly placed his hand in mine and rub circles around my knuckles. "Their fine. You have a solo Mission." He said causing me to quickly stand up and move to a cornor even though it's useless.

"Name?" I asked as I felt my eyes darken and I kept my face neutral. "Jameson Burns." He said causing me to growl lowly. "His been looking for you. And his killed seven women that looks like you." Shelley said as I heard four growls. "He knows your in Italy. You need to be careful." Henry said causing me to rub my temple.

"I swear to what every fucking god is listening..." I snarled slightly clenching my fist. "We have more bad news. We need him alive. He has information on one of our major cases." Shelley added causing me to groan. "Can I have some fun torturing him?" I asked leaning against the wall as I see everyone looking at me intently.

"Define torture? Your definition is completely different then ours." Henry laugh causing me to sigh. "Fine I'll just think of something." I mumbled softly pouting. "We need him in one piece Raven!" Shelley said then I hung up. "Raven?" Bella asked causing me to look at her then sigh.

"Remember Jameson?" I asked her causing her to frown at me. "Your obsessive ex boyfriend? Yeah." She said causing four vampires to tense up. "His looking for me. I need you to stay close to the twins or Jasper." I told her softly causing her to look at me. "What are you planning?" Jasper asked causing me to look at him and the three kings.

"I'm gonna go look for him. He won't hurt me." I told them before going to a window and turned into my small dragon form and fly off as the Three kings and Jasper calls out for me.