Chapter two: Edwards Gone

Raven's POVI groan in pain as I sat down on the snow rubbing my hands to get some blood off

Raven's POV
I groan in pain as I sat down on the snow rubbing my hands to get some blood off. "Raven?!" I heard causing me to raise up my gun and shoot the last man that came out of a base. "Yeah. I'm alive." I said as I hold myself up against the wall. "I'm hit." I added as I put some snow inside my shirt and placed it against my wounds.

"Fuck that's cold." I grunted as I hoped in slowling down the bleeding with the cold ice. "You needs to get out of their quick Kid." Henry said causing me to chuckle. "No shit." I said sarcasticly rolling my eyes. I heard him chuckle as I quickly went to the forest line.

I paused as I felt someone press something cold against my head. "You are the umschalten." (Shifter) I heard causing me to look at the tree line. "Your German. What are you doing here in America?" I asked not moving as I saw something in the tree line. "Hmmm. You're a lot more beautiful then what people say." He said as I felt him move his free hand down my side.

"I wouldn't do that." I said then suddenly the guys hand left me. I look down to see a bullet hold in the guys head. "Thanks Shelley." I mumbled as Henry quickly runs out and pickes me up. "Come on kid. I'll fix you up when we get back to the hotel." Henry said as I place my head against his chest.

Time Skip

"Probably might have to go back to Fork to get your friend to check the wound out." Shelley hums as she stitched me up. "Charlie's gonna be pissed." I mumbled as she finished up. I quickly got up and went to go change my cloths.

Once I finished Henry took me back to Fork to drop me off home

Once I finished Henry took me back to Fork to drop me off home. "Was that the last of it this month?" I asked watching Henry's lips slightly twitch upward. "For now." He said causing me to sigh as I close my eyes. "So is their any boyfriends I should know about?" He asked causing me to chuckle.

"Most of them are all boring, or just not my taste." I told him as I opened my eyes. "Most?" He asked glacing at me before looking back at the road. "Their is one. His... unique." I said with a small smile as an image of him pop in my head. "Should I be worried?" Henry asked causing me to giggle lightly.

"Of course not Dad. If he hurts me I'll get the first go then you and Shelley." I told him not even thinking on what I said. I saw him smiling big as he hums. The atmosphere was comfortable and relaxing on the way to Forks. Words didn't need to be said or heard as we both see the Forks sign.

"So how are you gonna explain that to Charlie?" Henry asked causing me to sigh heavily. "Its not Charlie I'm worried about." I mumbles causing him to chuckle. "Ah yes your sister is here." He realized now understanding. "I'll probably skip the day of school to get a friend of mine to help me with wound." I said then slightly whine at the pain.

Henry parked the car outside as I looked at the house to see Bella looking out the window. "Does she know. About your powers?" He asked looking at me. "No. But I'll tell her soon. Hopefully." I mumbled as I kissed his cheek and got out the car. "I'll text you later." I said softly as I smiled at him. "Of course. Be careful okay." He said causing me to nod and close the door. I smiled as I saw Bella get up and disappear while I walk towards the house.

I look back waving goodbye at Henry as he drove off. "Raven!" I heard causing me to smiled as Bella launched herself onto me. "Bella. Oh, how I miss you." I said softly hugging her tightly ignoring the pain. "I thought you where gonna pick me up." She said causing me to grin at her. "Something came up. And I did pick you up." I said making her look at me confuse. "What do-" Bella started as I quickly picked her up causing her to squeal.

I chuckled as I spin us around before heading back into the house. "Raven! Put me down!" Bella laughs as I saw Dad taking a camrea. "Say cheese Bells." I said as I felt her move as Dad took the picture. I gently put Bella down as she continued to giggle and Dad chuckles. "Good to see your back kiddo. How was the trip?" He asked causing me to grin at him.

"It was awesome. Oh I bought you something." I said as I pulled out a box of fishing hooks in them. "Figure you need some more." I said causing him to smile and hug me. I bit my bottom lip to ignore the pain as I hug him back.

"Thank you." He said then kissed my cheek before he gently pushed up toward the stairs. "You must be tired. Go get some rest." He said causing me to nod as I quickly went to my room.

Next Day

"You shouldn't be moving around or you'll re open the sitches

"You shouldn't be moving around or you'll re open the sitches." Carlisle said as he  re-stitched my wounds. "What happened with Edward?" I asked looking at him with a raised eyebrow. "You sister is his blood singer." Carlisle said causing me to frown slightly.

"I see. I'll need to talk to him when he gets back." I said causing him to nod. "Heres a pass for you for school." He said giving me a doctors pass. "Thank you. I must be going before Bella gets worry." I mumbled leave the hospital to go to the front desk to sign out.

" I mumbled leave the hospital to go to the front desk to sign out

I got inside my car and drove my ways to school. 'If Bella is Edwards Blood Singer. Thens she's endanger.' I thought as I stop as the stop sign and pulled out a cig and lit it.