Chapter Thirteen: Victoria Is Here

Third Person POV
"You have everything right?" Raven asked Bella as Henry and Shelley got into the private Jet. "Yeah. I think." Bella said then mutter the last part under her breath causing Raven to raise and eyebrow at her.

"I double check everything, my Queen. She has everything." Jane said as her and Alec stood next to Bella. "Good. Now whoever is going with Bella make sure you don't hunt in the Quileute land." Raven mumbled under her breath for only the two vampires to hear.

"When are you going to come back?" Bella asked as Jane and Alec played rock, paper, scissors to see who goes with Bella. "Maybe in a month. Got to learn more about my mates." Raven grins just as Caius appeared next to Raven. "More then learning." Caius purrs as he gently nips at Raven ear.

"Caius, down boy." Raven huffs as Caius chuckles under his breath while he pushed himself against Raven. "Leave some room for us, brother." Aro said as he pushed Caius aside while him and Marcus pulled Raven close to them. "Well looks like you'll have you hands full." Bella joked as Aro and Marcus gently caress Raven's body.

"Bella its time to go!" Henry called as Raven playfully pushed her mates away from her to give Bella one last hug. "Call me when you get there. And tell dad I'll come and visit when I can." Raven said as Bella held Raven tightly. "One more thing the Cullen will be here in Italy so don't be surprised when they aren't at school." Raven added as Jasper appeared next to her and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"I'll miss you." Bella said sadly as Raven lets her go and held on to Jasper. Raven smiled as she see Bella place a gentle kiss on Jane's cheek before going into the jet with Alec close behind. "Come on Jane. I'll tell you some stories about Bella when she was little." Raven offered her hand for Jane to take as they leave to go back to the castle.

Time Skip

"Your vitals are normal. Though I would suggest that you take it slow on using your gift again." Carlisle said as Aro smiled softly at Carlisle. "Thank you my friend." Aro praised Carlisle as Caius sat at Ravens left and Marcus at her right. "Of course Aro." Carlisle smiled as Jasper kneel down in front of Raven and place his head on her lap.

"Guys I'm fine. No need to worry so much." Raven coo'ed as she runs her fingers through Jasper hair and gently tugging it. "Maybe not now la nostra bellezza." Caius purrs running his nose on Ravens collarbone. (Our beauty.)

"But your stubbornness could have kill ya." Jasper mutters causing Raven to frown. Carlisle chuckled getting everyone's attention. "That's a 5% chance she'll die from her gift, since most of her gift are very defensive and have there own consciousness. Though if she does use her gift while also fight there's a chance to much of her energy will be taken from her body that it could rupture her organs and/or blood vessels." Carlisle said as he looks at Raven.

"Probably because I'm getting old." Raven chuckled as her mates stiffen at her words. Carlisle bows his head before leaving the room with Aro following close behind to close the door. "Speaking of-" Aro started causing Raven to smile softly at her mates.

"Your want to talk about me becoming a Cold One?" Raven spoke softly as Aro placed himself behind her. "A life without you is a life we don't want to live in." Jasper said as he looked up at Raven with a broken puppy look. "I didn't say I didn't want to be turned." Raven said sternly as she looks at her mates.

"But I would like to enjoy my humanity a little bit longer." Raven added as she leaned against Aro. "Your scared." Jasper mutter as Aro helds Raven tightly. "Of losing control of not only your gift but your thirst." Aro added causing Raven to stiffen as she looks at Jasper.

"You have us amore." Marcus coo'ed as he gently rubs his cold fingers on the back of Raven hand. "Well be with you every step of the changing. You won't be alone." Caius added as Raven couldn't help but feel a lump form in her throat as tears rolled down her cheeks.