#(27) Dark Detective Agent

Start from the beginning

" Really?" I say with frowned eyes.

" You don't believe me ? Mr Fahad? "

" It's clear.Let's go to Mr Gateson's house..." I say calmly.

" Wait ,what clear? Mr Gateson? How can you say it for sure?"

"There's nothing left for understanding. I know it's Mr Gateson."

"Will you say how?" Fathima says with annoyed voice.

" He is trying to find the Dark detective's name...."

" What .DARK .detective?"

" I know it..." Flix says.

" The great detective of all time in DDUK.The detective who found the killer of the famous family of London,
Blakes family. He was a secret agent . No one saw his real face.No one knows his real name.Nobody knows who he really is.He was in a word,"A real detective".But unfortunately he got lost 11 years ago or I should say, Died.Because he never came back."

" Look, I don't get it at all! "

" Lemme tell you. We call him Dark Detective agent, who has gained about 1 lakh dollars from DDUK.  He helped DDUK by giving the solution of many case plots mysteriously. But he once told his name to DDUK's cheif officer,Mr Magan Puth that time.So the chief officer created a special locker which contains the 1 lakh dollar money,and only could be opened by Dark Detective's name,which was unknown to all. But  late the cheif officer died 5 years ago without revealing the name.After him,Mr Gateson joined as a the chief officer. The locker is still in the room of Chief Officer."

" What a legend! But why do I not know about it? I haven't seen in it any media!" Fathima says.

"The DDUK kept it secret from the other resources .I know it because I researched in a project. " I say with a sigh.

" Wait,but why would Mr Gateson want  to get that name?"

" For that money?"

" Really? All of the things are done by Mr Gateson? "

" Pretty much possibility."

" Look, I want to say something,Fahad, though my heart isn't saying it, my mind is guessing it."

The car is still standing still in the middle road embracing the darkness. There's silence and silence all over the roads,When we are getting deeper in the complex plots of destiny. The dog sleeping near the tree is still awake, yet,with closed eyes.But his ears are straight as a stick listening to the unknown voices of us.

I get alerted to listen Fathima's words.I say calmly,

"Say what you think."

She sighs,"I think the real killer is SHAHID!" She quickly says the sentence yet clear.

(A/N: who who thought this?🤭 fathima_1313 ,brightshiner_07 ,MAHISHAMD )

"I knew you would say it."

"You knew? But how? And don't take it that seriously....I meant it's serious. But yet Shahid?....oh no... Astagfirullah... How can I say it? This is ..... Say it is wrong...how can I say it?" Fathima gets depressed and she closes her eyes and starts rubbing her forehead out of tense.

" It's possible.But it's not.Don't worry.Shahid is not the killer.From the very beginning, I had a doubt on Shahid, But he is innocent."

" Look, Fahad, I just didn't say it as usual...I have thought about it deeply!
The evidences proves it.... Firstly, you remember? What Dr Daniel's report said? There were two finger prints! And after thinking a lot, I got it. Shahid's one hand is injured ! His one hand is replaced with a fake hand which has different fingerprint! "