Killer Truths: Chapter Thirty - Two ~ The End

Killer Truths [Killer Series: Book Two!!!]

** I don't own the wizarding world of Harry Potter, characters or places! They belong to J.K. Rowling! Now, the last chapter but don't panic! there is still the epilogue! Enjoy! ES <3 **

Chapter Thirty – Two ~ The End

Amélie heard Lucius’ body fall to the ground but didn’t look away from the madwoman in front of her. Cho Chang was no simpleton, well, to her at least. This was her first time truly fighting someone and she thought she was doing a pretty okay job. She didn’t go down, not even when she heard Thomas enter the ballroom, or when Cho had shot an arrow from her wand and it grazed her side or when she cried out because of it, distracting her dad and hearing Draco suffer because of it. No, there was no way in hell she was going to lose this fight. This crazy bitch was trying to kill her mother and she would die before she allowed that to happen. Everyone was protecting her, now she wanted to show her mom she was grown up enough for the job and that she could protect what she loved!

“Here, kitty, kitty. C’mon, kitty. Stop circling and attack,” Chang teased.

“If I’m the cat, does that make you the mouse?” Amélie brushed off her teasing as she glared into the woman’s crazed eyes.

“Oh, Merlin no! I’m the lion that is going to eat you!” Chang answered with an evil tilt to her lips.

Amélie rolled her eyes, “really? Into eating people? Guess Blaise was right. You definitely had that kind of relationship with Marietta Edgecombe!” She said with mock astonishment. “That explains a lot.”

Chang growled as she jumped to attack her and Amélie dodged her easily, throwing the Bat – Bogey hex at her and she heard a loud snort from behind her that sounded a lot like her father.

“She would do that as well as you.” She heard him mutter.

“She had to get something from me beside that bright hair.” Her mother responded. “Let’s wake this lot up, love.”

And Amélie tuned them out.

“How dare you play around with me, you child!” Chang spat her eyes wide with anger.

Amélie wanted to sigh loudly but she held it back. This was enough. Chang wasn’t in her right mind; she was entirely too emotionally to act rationally. She shook her head sadly.

“What?!” Chang yelled drawing everyone’s attention as they came to. “Why are you shaking your head? I’ll kill you and then your good – for – nothing mother! How dare you look down on me!” And in Chang’s madness, she moved faster than Amélie and the Cruciatus curse hit her.

Amélie had never felt anything so… so absolutely terrible, so intense, so all-consuming that she didn’t know where she was, she didn’t know up from down, left from right, right from wrong. It felt as if white – hot knives were piercing every inch of her skin and her head was going to explode with the pain.

So goddamn much pain.

It was unbearable.

She wanted to die!

She wanted it to end, for it to just stop! She screamed as her body withered in pain! She would do anything if it just stopped; if it just ended.

If she just died!

So, Merlin help her, why was she still alive? Why wouldn’t her heart give out and end this horrific pain? Why?

Merlin, why? Just stop! Stop! STOP!