Killer Truths: Chapter Ten ~ Everything

** I don't own the Harry Potter world, characters or places. They belong to J.K. Rowling. Now, enjoy! ES <3 **

Chapter Ten ~ Everything

’I missed you, Red.’ What’s that supposed to mean?” Colm finally said, breaking the silence. He walked over to where Ginny was sitting and ripped the letter from her hands.

Ginny gasped, her eyes widening as she looked up at Colm. Colm was mad, no, mad was an understatement. He was livid, furious.

“He abandoned you. He left you. He hurt you and he sends you a letter, seventeen years later and all he has to say is ‘I’ve missed you, Red.’ No, no I will not allow it to happen.” Colm growled as he ripped the letter into shreds.

Both Amélie and Ginny jumped up as the pieces fell to the floor.

“Colm, what the hell are you doing?” Thomas hissed.

“Stay out of this, Thomas.” Colm told him.

“The hell I’m –” Thomas was saying when Amélie suddenly dropped to her knees and held the shredded pieces in her hands. Her silvery – gray eyes filled with tears as she stared down the letter.

Something inside of Ginny snapped as she watched tears spill down Amélie’s cheeks. In the blink of an eye she was standing in front of Colm, feet to feet. Even though she was smaller than him, Colm looked down at her but for some reason he felt as if she was looking down at him.

She grabbed the front of his shirt roughly and pulled him till their eyes’ were level with each other.

“How dare you, Colm. This isn’t any of your bloody business. Draco is my business and Amélie’s business. He is her father. If I want to bring him back into my life it will be my decision, not yours. You need to understand your position here, Colm. You have no say in what I decided to do. How dare you think that you can decided what will happen. It is my decision. Don’t you even think for a bloody second that you have any blasted say over what I will do! I make my own decisions.” She growled, the energy of her fury sent her fiery red hair flying around her face and her chocolate brown eyes turn black.

Nervously, Colm gulped then narrowed his eyes, “you never even gave me a –” He started to say when Ginny cut him off.

“It can’t happen. It won’t happen. It will always be Draco, only Draco.” She growled back at him.

Colm took a step back; his heart seemed to break as he stared at the woman he had come to love over the years. She had never allowed it to work. She had never even really given him a chance regardless of what she said and believed. This Draco guy always had her heart. It could never be his.

“You never even gave me a chance, Ginny.” Colm whispered softly and then he was running out the door and the three heard the unmistakable pop of a wizard apparating.

Ginny watched with wide eyes and then instantly she was filled with guilt. Colm was right. She hadn’t truly given him a chance. Her mind was always on Draco. She led him on with no idea what would happen to Colm. She bit her lip to refrain from letting the tears fall as her eyes watered up.

“Don’t worry, Ginny. Colm understands, really he does. It’s just…right now, he’s upset. He really cares about you. He doesn’t want you to hurt anymore.” Thomas explained to Ginny as he helped Amélie up off the floor and then leaned over, pointed his wand at the letter and whispered, “Reparo”.

The letter immediately came back together. He picked it up and then handed it to Amélie. “Here you go. Good as new.” He smiled adoringly at her.