Killer Truths: Chapter Twenty - Four ~ Terror

** I don't own the Harry Potter world, characters or places. They belong to J.K. Rowling. Now, enjoy! ES <3 **

Chapter Twenty – Four ~ Terror

“You truly are an interesting witch.” Cho Chang told Ginny as she stepped into the dungeon and caught sight of Lucius Malfoy lying unconscious on the floor. “What did he have planned? Did he accomplish it?” 

“If he did, he wouldn’t be lying there unconscious.” Ginny said back, her voice dripping with menace.

“That’s true, that’s true.” Cho agreed as she stepped over Lucius and got right in Ginny’s face. “What did he try to do?” She asked.

“He tried to destroy me.” Ginny told her as she stared straight into Cho’s eyes. “And I showed him what happens when someone touches me without my permission.” 

Cho’s eyebrows shot up, “are you threatening me?”

“No, it’s a promise.” Ginny glared. “Now, release me before I kill the both of you.” 

“Kill the both of us – what? How do you think you’re going to accomplish that? You’re the one shackled to the wall.” Cho pointed out. 

“I’ll kill you some other way.” Ginny told her. 

Cho frowned, “whatever you say, Ginny.”

“I’m serious, Cho.” Ginny explained.

Cho shrugged as she stepped over Lucius and pointed her wand at him. “Mobilicorpus!” She said and Lucius’ body lifted from the floor. When she reached the door, she looked back.

“I’ll be back in a moment, Ginny. I feel like we need to have a bit of girl talk.”

An hour later, Cho returned to find Ginny sitting on the floor and leaning back against the wall. Cho walked in and shut the door behind her. 

She conjured a chair and sat in front of Ginny.

“Now, where were we? Ah, that’s right. I have some questions for you. You will answer them or else you’ll suffer the consequences.” Cho crossed her legs causing the knee length skirt she was wearing the rise up to her thighs.

“No, you will answer my questions and then you will release me or else you’ll suffer the consequences. I can assure you, they will not be pretty.” Ginny promised.

“I reckon you don’t understand the situation you are in, Ginny.” Cho cocked her head to the side as if looking at an odd specimen.

“I understand the situation perfectly. Probably better than you do.” Ginny laid her hands on her knees, the shackles clanking as she moved.

“Why did you join the secret organization?” Cho asked.

“What secret organization?” Ginny asked back.

“The one within the Ministry of Magic that kills innocent people,” Cho explained.

“There’s one of those in the Ministry!” Ginny’s eyes widened in surprise. “How can that be?”

“Don’t play stupid with me, Ginny. I know it’s true!” Cho shot back.

“I used to work at the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, if you didn’t know. Now, in New York, I stay at home or sometimes I work at a small diner that a friend owns.” Ginny explained.

“You lie! Seventeen years ago, you worked for a secret organization with the Ministry. It was like a hit – squad.” Cho exclaimed.

“Have you lost your mind?” Ginny asked in shock.