𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ━━ 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞

┍━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━┑

thirteen ━ welcome to the other side

thirteenwelcome to the other side

┕━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━┙

the vampire diaries, season 3, episodes 21 & 22

Esther had been alive only for a little while, yet she still managed to attempt to kill her children multiple times and had caused numerous problems for them even before she'd been brought back to life. And Alaric Saltzman was no doubt a problem for them made by their mother. Last night, once they'd retrieved their mother's body, they'd believed that she had failed to kill them one last time before she died by not being able to make the history teacher into an Original vampire hunter as Mikael had been. But, they were proven wrong once more when Rebekah stormed into the mansion the next morning, claiming that the supposedly dead man had tried to kill her at the school while the twins had been packing the belongings of their house.

Klaus paused for a moment at her words. "Alaric Saltzman is supposed to be dead." He dismissed.

Rebekah shook her head. "Well, he's not and he's a vampire thanks to mother's spell with a white oak stake that can't kill him. He's strong, Nik, Ena. Too strong."

Sitting on the floor, cross-legged, Athena raised her brow at her sister as she put away the vinyls she'd collected while in the town ( she kept most of them at her house in Santorini, Greece ) and asked, "Well, where is he now then?"

"He's stuck at the school without a daylight ring, but as soon as night falls he'll come after us. We need to leave now." She told them, trying to convince her siblings to leave with her.

Klaus sighed. "Fine. I'll collect Elena, we'll be on our way."

Rebekah looked upset at that. "Forget Elena! You both don't need any more stupid hybrids!" She exclaimed.