𝐭𝐰𝐨 ━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐬

┍━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━┑

two ━━ the hybrids

┕━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━┙

the vampire diaries, season 3, episode 2

"You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus taunted Stefan who was carrying an unconscious Ray over his shoulder.

"I'm fine." Stefan sharply responded, not in the mood to deal with Klaus or Athena for that matter. They'd been making their way up the mountains for a while now, to where Ray had told them his pack would gather for the full moon that night. Athena hoped that they would soon have multiple hybrids, like them, in their 'army' by the next morning.

Athena grinned as her brother continued to poke fun at the vampire. "You sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit-down..." He trailed off.

Stefan scoffed. "You know, I get that we're, uh...we're stuck together," He started, not amused at all by his antics. "But if we could maybe just skip the chit chat, it'd be great."

"So much loathing," Klaus told him. "Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend."

"Since when did you have friends, Nik?" Athena chuckled, finding it hard to believe that Stefan considered him or even Athena ( not that she wanted to have anything to do with him ) as friends seeing that they did kill his girlfriend and her aunt in front of him, not to mention the numerous threats against his brother's life.

Klaus and Stefan continued their conversation as if she had said nothing, "Maybe it's 'cause I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves." Stefan said. "We've been at it all summer."

"Well, I guess we're in luck then," Athena smirked, eyeing the pack wolves as they started to slow down.

Spotting them as well, Stefan walked ahead of the twins, dumping Ray's body in the middle of the clearing for them to see.

A woman rushed over to his body, clutching onto him. "Ray! Oh, my god. What's going on? Who are you?" She rapidly questioned, looking up at Stefan.

Stefan didn't answer as Athena and Klaus joined him, coming into the pack's view. "The important question is who are we," Klaus smirked. "Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus and my sister over there is Athena." He announced to the pack, nodding at Athena at the end who simply waved at them, a matching on her face as she looked at them.

The woman stood up in fear. "You're the hybrids!" She gasped, looking in between the two of them.

"You've heard of us. Fantastic." Klaus' smirk grew.