𝐨𝐧𝐞 ━━ 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

┍━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━┑

one  ━━  different kind of monster

one ━━ different kind of monster

┕━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━┙

the vampire diaries, season 3, episode 1

It had been a couple of months since the twins had broken the curse binding their werewolf sides. They had since traveled the country, trying to find werewolves for them to turn into hybrids like them. Stefan joining them, this being his payment for the twins using their blood to save his brother, Damon after he'd stupidly gotten bitten by a werewolf.

Werewolves were hard to come by nowadays, which was why they were now in the countryside. They had gotten a lead for a werewolf who had a pack, and he apparently resided at a house in the countryside from time to time. Athena hoped that this would help them find that werewolf, they needed to find a pack and turn them into hybrids to build their army as Klaus liked to call it. She believed it was her only way to keep her siblings safe.

As one of the women residing in the house came out and bent down to pick up a toy, Athena vamp sped in front of her, startling the woman. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to startle you!" She told her, faking an American accent instead of using her normal British one.

"Can I help you?" The woman asked cautiously.

Athena sighed, her voice purposely sounding tired and exasperated, trying to act helpless as she said, "I got lost and my car ran out of gas a couple of miles back. I feel like I've been walking forever and this... yours is the first house I've come across." She then gave a fake small smile to the woman. "I was just hoping you could let me use your phone so I can call my brother to pick me up?"

"Don't you have a cell phone?"

Athena slowly pulled out her phone from her pocket. "I do, but I used all the battery, trying to catch a signal ─ Look I promise I mean you no harm, I just want to go home and get off the streets." She pleaded.

And it worked as the woman sighed, giving in to her words. "Sure."

Athena held in a smirk, knowing they were getting closer. "So I can come in, right? I'd feel a lot safer inside."

"No, I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you."

Klaus, annoyed at this, appeared beside Athena, frightening the woman. "I thought you country folks were supposed to be more trusting,"

"I'm from Florida." The woman shakily responded. She could tell the woman was scared of them now as her heartbeat increased and Athena dropped the smile from her face, letting an annoyed look form on her face as well.