"Then make it even, come on I dare you" he mocked me, daring me to do the same he did to me.

*blush*

"Idiot" I looked away.

"I'm guessing you are done for the day? You look like you had it rough" he looked at my disheveled clothes.

"Yeah, well what can I say, I can't always look dashing now can I. I just want to become one with my bed for the rest of the day" I sighed.

"Hmm. You know what, I think I have a place for you" he said after grabbing my hand, dragging me to an unknown destination.

"Hey, didn't you hear the part about my bed? I don't feel like going anywhere today" and it looks like holding hands is completely normal for him at this point.

"Quit complaining, how many times did you do this to me. Besides, I think you will like this" ignoring my words he proceeded walking.

"Fine, if you say so" I gave up and started walking a bit faster, now going the same pace as him, so we would walk side by side.

//10 min later//

We were now standing in front of what seems to be a school. It's hard to tell since it was late in the evening.

For me, this was a completely new place since I never went into a real school. After Mori took me in, I was basically homeschooled. 

"Chuuya what are we doing here?" what is he planning on doing.

"Don't worry, just wait here for a sec. I'm going to take look to see whether the place is empty" without even giving me a chance to respond, he leaped in to the air, landing on a window. It looks like they left it open for air to come in, not expecting that someone would notice since it was pretty high. But Chuuya's ability allowed him to reach it. And just like that I was left here to wait with no answer that so ever.

"Is this how people feel when I drag them around without an explanation? *Sigh* Fineeee I'll wait" besides, this gives me a chance to look around.

I turned away from the window to see in which part of the school we were. There was a large empty area a bit further from where I was standing, they probably use it to play different sports games. I wonder how it feels like to run around on a sunny day with your friends playing and just having fun. Next to the field was a playing ground for the younger kids. I remember Mori taking me and Elise there a few times when I was little. The swing was my favorite part of the whole playing ground. I decided to take a better look since I had nothing to do while waiting anyway.

After coming closer to the place, I could now make out all of the different colors and structures that were there. 

"Wow, it's sooo colorfully!" I squealed in excitement.

Then I approached one of the swings and decided to try it out. This one should be able to go really high since it was a lot bigger than the other ones.  After pushing myself a little I started moving, and after a few more pushes I was a lot higher and could see a good portion of the area. This is really nice.

//Chuuya's POV//

After taking a look around the area and making sure that we were alone I climbed back to the window to get (Y/N). But she wasn't there. Then I noticed something moving a bit further away. It was her, sitting on a swing, having the time of her life from what I could tell with that smile on her face. 

"She always plays tough, but look at here now" I laughed. I wanted to look at here a bit longer, but there was something else I wanted to show her.