↳ the trials of apollo: the burning maze

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

ALL TOO WELL

 EXTRAS[ T H E   T R I A L S   O F A P O L L O :   T H E   B U R N I N GM A Z E ]

EXTRAS
[ T H E T R I A L S O F
A P O L L O : T H E B U R N I N G
M A Z E ]

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

*I think you can tell where this is going by the gif and what book it's in. I apologize in advance*

NATALIA FLYNN LAID on her boyfriend's bed in his dorm room. Her legs were propped vertically on the wall while her back rested comfortably against his blankets and pillows. She wasn't facing the door whatsoever. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was in her hands and she was completely invested in the story in front of her. She heard talking outside, and faintly heard Come on in, but please don't be surprised by my girlfriend in there, but she only assumed it was just some people walking down the hallway. So she kept on reading. It was a way to pass time until her boyfriend's classes were finished. She had off from classes today and decided to visit his boarding school, which wasn't too far from hers. It was pretty much in the next town over in California.

The talking ceased when the door opened. Natalia wasn't worried if it was a supervisor or teacher, because her intimidating glare would leave them speechless and send them scurrying down the hall.

Somebody dropped something on the floor, making a loud noise, probably to catch her attention. Natalia didn't even flinch. She heard a sigh.

"Nat—" Jason Grace, her boyfriend, began.

"Shut it, Sparky," Natalia responded. "I'm at the part of the Yule Ball. I truly can't miss it."

"But we have visitors."

That was enough to spark her attention. She placed her bookmark in the pages and put the green-covered book down on the bed. Natalia removed her legs from the wall and stood up with ease. When she saw who was in front of her, her mind went blank. It was Jason, a flabby boy she didn't recognize, a girl with glasses who she also didn't recognize, and Piper McLean.

"Uh," Natalia said. She then looked to Piper. "Hey, Pipes."

The girl waved with a smile. They didn't hug since the two had seen each other only a couple of days ago. The two saw each other all the time. Natalia would miss her so much when she moved to Oklahoma in a couple of days.

Natalia then turned her attention to her boyfriend. "Do you want to explain to me what's going on, Jay?"

"Natalia Flynn," the flabby boy breathed out. "Thank the Gods."