author's note

★彡

well . . . it's finished.

I wrote all too well to talk about natalia flynn's adventures in other books that I wanted to see her in. I've written all of the major plot points in each of the books with her in it to show how much she'd grown over her adventures.

that's why I'm here to say that I will no longer be writing about natalia flynn.

she truly is my pride and joy. natalia was created with such ease. I first came up with the name "natalia," and decided to make her a daughter of artemis to make her a forbidden child. everything else just came so naturally. I knew that she would be outcasted being artemis' daughter, but despite that, she would push her way to the top and become the star archer of camp half-blood. she goes on more quests that she ever thought she would and even meets the love of her life.

but with what happened in the burning maze, jason's death is where natalia's story ends.

natalia's been an ongoing character of mine since january of 2019. now, it's october of 2020. it hurts me to say this, but after writing about her for over a year, it's time for me to let her go.

in order to go onto other books, I have to move on from the character that captured my heart and even helped me grow as a person. she's been such a monumental part of my life, but you can only write so much of a girl who's confined to one universe. she really can't be seen anywhere else.

I'm going to miss her a lot, but natalia flynn will always live on. she is an immortal hunter of artemis for the next century, anyways.

her story will always be up on my wattpad page. I hope those books let a little moonlight shine in your heart. they definitely did to mine. I love them so much and I'm so proud of them. it's been an honor to see them grow. but . . . goodbye, natalia flynn. it's been one hell of a ride.

xoxo, kelly <3

★彡