↳ the battle of the labyrinth

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

ALL TOO WELL

THE BATTLE OF THE LABYRINTH[ T H E   B A T T L E   O F   T H EL A B Y R I N T H ]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

THE BATTLE OF THE LABYRINTH
[ T H E   B A T T L E   O F   T H E
L A B Y R I N T H ]

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

DISTANCE WAS A lot shorter in the Labyrinth. However, Natalia Flynn was certainly not a track star. By the time Rachel got them back to Times Square, Natalia's legs felt like jelly. Her muscles ached. They finally reached above ground from the Marriott basement. Natalia had to adjust her eyes to look at the traffic and the bustling crowds of the city.

She didn't know which seemed less real to her — New York City or the crystal cavern where they had witnessed the God Pan die.

Percy led them to an alley. He whistled as loud as he could six times.

Rachel gasped after a minute. "They're beautiful!"

A flock of Pegasi were descending from the sky, swooping between the skyscrapers. Blackjack, Percy's all black Pegasus, led five of his white Pegasus friends. Natalia recognized three of them as Guido, Porkpie, and Natalia's trusty friend Treasure, who had taken a liking to her ever since he brought her to Mount Olympus last winter. They landed, and Treasure immediately bounded over to Natalia. She pet him on the nose.

"Yeah," Percy said, speaking to Blackjack. "I'm lucky that way. Listen, we need a ride to Camp quick."

All of them began saddling up minus Rachel, who would stay in the city. She couldn't go to Camp Half-Blood with them.

"Well," Rachel told Percy. "I guess this is it."

Percy nodded. He glanced back and locked eyes with Natalia, who raised a challenging eyebrow at him. Percy looked to Annabeth, who pretended to be very busy with her Pegasus. Natalia continued to pet Treasure while she eavesdropped on their conversation.

"Thanks, Rachel," Percy stated. "We couldn't have done it without you.''

"I wouldn't have missed it. I mean, except for almost dying, and Pan . . ." she trailed off.

"He said something about your father. What did he mean?"

"My dad . . . My dad's job. He's kind of a famous businessman."

"You mean . . . you're rich?"

Natalia blinked, sharing an interested look with Treasure. Rachel seemed so down to Earth.

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋  ―  n. flynn  ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें