She checked my temperature and I was really down with fever.

"Mahir just have this medicine and sleep,don't work now",she said giving me a pill.

"It's OK Bela,I will be fine.I need to give these files tomorrow",I said.

"Come on don't neglect your health now,I will call Yuvi or dad and inform them.And yes you are not going to office till you are fine",she said.

"OK mom",I said  chuckling and she went to talk to my dad.

"I informed uncle,he said it's ok and told to take care",she said sitting beside me.

"Dadda..",Mahira was trying to climb on me.

"No baby..go to mumma,or else you will also catch fever",I said.

OK now Mahira was really feeling helpless and she started crying.

"Acha...OK sorry from dadda...we both will listen to rhymes,come",Bela said taking Mahira with her to bedroom.

I made my way towards my room and I slumped on the bed.I can't sleep in that room now,Mahira may also catch fever.

But I was shocked when Mahira asked for a baby.

Baby? Seriously?

Am I ready to go that far again,is Bela ready to go that far?

She will be ready when you tell her about your feelings you fool,my subconscious shouted this time.

He is right..I don't know why I'm still not able to tell her.

I will tell you soon Bela,very soon!

I was trying to sleep,but sleep was far away.I'm not able to sleep without her beside me and this fever is giving me pain.

It was half past twelve when my room door opened,I closed my eyes immediately sensing it was her.

Bela caressed my hair and kissed my forehead.She adjusted the blanket properly and slept beside me.

Aww..she cares for me this much!!

I smiled to myself and drifted to deep slumber.

BELA

I was cherry red when Mahira spoke about baby today.

I will murder Vish for sure if she does this again!!

I couldn't lift my head in embarrassment,I was..I was shy.

But baby? Me and Mahir having a baby?

That feeling was giving me chills,me bearing his child was a thing I had in my mind and heart from the day I started to love him.

But it's fine...Mahira is enough for me.She completed my world along with Mahir.

I felt asleep beside him,I couldn't leave him alone in that condition.

I woke up when I heard Mahira crying,I went and made her sleep again.

I came back to Mahir's room to sleep,I will go back to my room at early morning.I saw a book lying on the study chair when I kept my phone to charge.

It was looking like a novel,I love reading novels.I took that book and opened.

From Bani Mahir Sehgal was the first thing I saw.

I was confused...di?

It's her journal?

I opened it and started reading.My world turned upside down once again after reading it.