Killer Truths: Chapter Thirty - One ~ Avada Kedavra!

Killer Truths [Killer Series: Book Two!!]

** I don't own the wizarding world of Harry Potter, characters or places. They belong to J.K. Rowling. I simply own the ideas of this story! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Just one more and then the epilogue! ES <3 **

Chapter Thirty – One ~ Avada Kedavra!

“I’m going to kill them!” Colm cursed loudly as he followed behind Blaise and Pansy. Malfoy Manor was a goddamn maze and Merlin only knew what Amélie, Draco and Ginny were doing right now! Damn Draco for running off with Amélie. She better not be hurt! Ginny better not be hurt! He thought angrily and he realized oddly enough that now, it didn’t hurt as much to think of Draco and Ginny in the same thought. The pain was receding. He wondered why sarcastically as his eyes drifted towards the dark haired witch running in front of him.

Pansy Parkinson was a crazy woman. So much that it blew his mind but dammit right now was not the time to be thinking about this! Ginny and Amélie were in danger. But who really gave a crap about Draco? He rolled his eyes mentally; the man was like a goddamn cockroach, he never died.

“Are we almost there?” Thomas asked as he tried to keep up. Colm looked at his younger brother. He could tell that Thomas was really worried, it was written all over his face; worried sick about Amélie and Ginny, as well. They were family.

Colm sighed as he looked at all the others’ faces. Jeff was nervous and the British Minister looked as if he was in deep thought. He wondered what the older man was thinking as they turned a corner and a blown door came into view.

“That’s it up ahead!” Blaise called out before he turned into the room. “Holy sh –” he was saying when Thomas tackled him to the ground to prevent a spell from hitting him straight in the face. The two of them stayed on the ground for a second, staring into the ballroom then they both cursed and rolled to the other side of the door frame as a green light flew in their direction.

“What the hell is going on?” Pansy yelled to the two of them as she leaned against the wall; Colm, Rìona, Jeff and the Minister doing the same.

“A crazy battle,” Blaise yelled back.

“Who’s dueling?” The Minister asked.

“Draco and his father,” Blaise answered after peeking.

“Just them two? For all these damn spells?” Jeff wondered out loud.

“No… I think I see… Ginny and Chang going at it; it looks pretty brutal.” Blaise added as he watched them two of them.

“No! That’s not Ginny! That’s Amélie!” Thomas growled as he caught sight of his girlfriend fighting that madwoman. “What the hell is she thinking?”

“Weasley’s not dead but she looks pretty hurt and there’s a lot of blood,” Pansy peeked as well and then gasped, “Oh my Merlin, that’s Narcissa! What is she doing here?”

“Someone else?” Rìona asked her accent thick with worry. “Only Ginny was on the floor. This must be why she’s alive. It must be! Ginny, alive, thank the Heavens!” She cried.

“Amélie! Goddammit!” Thomas cursed as he looked just in time to see Amélie dodge the killing curse. “I can’t just stand by and watch this,” he growled before he ran into the room.

“Thomas!” Colm yelled and looked into the room to see Thomas run towards Ginny and the blond woman.

“If we go carefully, we can make it to Ginny and Narcissa safely.” Blaise told them. “You first Pansy,” he instructed. Pansy looked out, saw that it was safe and then made a run for it. Rìona, Jeff and the British Minister went after. “Now you, Colm, go ahead.” Blaise looked and nodded towards him.