Katakuri took me to a shop where I saw Pudding getting all sorts of dresses that she didn't seem happy in. Everyone was mildly scared and would listen obediently at his words before Katakuri let me get the suit. The people were really nice as they offered all sorts of suits with trains. Some were too long and some were too bright. I didn't need to blind my fiancé. They also didn't want anything exposing my stomach scars. Pudding seemed to have the same issue and soon we both collapsed onto the couch, exhausted. The people left us for a bit to find more outfits.

"I see you agreed to it." Pudding started.

"Kind of. How's it going for you? You're a really beautiful lady" I said.

"Not that well, also I'm not that pretty" Pudding seemed insecure.

Pudding's head was tilted back onto the couch cushion and I saw her fringe move out of the way. It revealed a third eye which surprised me but it wasn't scary or disgusting. She was still Pudding. Quickly, she moved her fringe back into place and sweated if I had seen it or not. I told her that I did when she was seemingly contemplating but I nonchalantly told her how I didn't care. It was bad of people to judge just by appearances and I told her how she still looked the same in my eyes. She was really happy at that and nearly cried.

"Let's just find you a dress and then you can help me find a suit. We've only been here for three hours but constantly changing is tiring." I sighed in exasperation

"You got that right" Pudding sighed.

Luckily, soon Pudding found her outfit and I found a candidate. A white suit with a slight train at the back. The sleeves were only slightly laced and it looked classy. Not to mention, the shoes looked nice. Classy with just a slight shine. Pudding was ecstatic at this and told me to twirl while she fawned over it. She took a top hat that had a small veil before putting my hat in it and putting it on my head. I could still use my hat to talk. It was an androgynous look that I was digging. Everyone else in the shop was super happy so I changed out of it and they packaged it.

Heading out, I put back on my hat and went to find Katakuri who was in another wedding shop. He was done too and looked exhausted though he didn't show it. Pudding waved us goodbye before we were escorted to a private place where we could relax. The private room had a candlelit dinner already set up which Katakuri had ordered. That made me slightly red at how romantic it was. Katakuri made sure the door was locked so he could pull down his scarf. I took off my hat too.

"Shall we?" Katakuri stumbled on his words.

"Sure...did you get this done all by yourself?" I smiled gently.

"... I wanted to let you have a good time so I prepared this night. Let me take off your coat for you" Katakuri lightly blushed as he admitted.

"Already undressing, are we?" I lightly joked.

Katakuri was red as he took my coat off for me. He hung it up in the closet while I admired the view. It was oddly pretty despite it all being basically just sweets. I hoped the others were fine, I could feel their Haki so they should be. A gentle touch on my shoulder brought me out of my day dream. I saw that Katakuri had shrunk himself down to my size and I felt slightly bad because he had to shrink. He guided me to the table before pulling out the chair which I sat in and pushing it back in. This felt really romantic. Katakuri sat down before we began eating while having a chat.

The light filtering through the translucent pale white curtain, illuminating the dinner table. It paired well with the ombre sunset that signalled dusk had come. The chat had a lot of fun and interesting topics. I got a description of his family from him and found out he had a fan club started by his sister Flambe which let me bring up my fan club that I've met in the Marines. It was fun to talk about the weird expectations they had for us since we were both put up on a pedestal and they expected us to be perfect.