~Twenty-One~

POV AG:
"Are you being serious right now?" Both shock and still being upset from previous events laced all throughout my voice. "Yes, Ag. I am." She said softly, still whispering, but this time she lowered her head. My mind began to wonder at the sight of her. She was upset, that's all I knew, that's the only thing I could really tell, even though she had a mixture of emotions playing throughout her face right now. Did she really want to do this? "Anna," I said softly, bringing her head up so she could look at me. And, that's when she kissed me, her soft lips brushing mine before actually doing anything other then resting on each other. But, it only took a couple seconds before they started to move in harmony, the hand that held her face, trailed down to her hip were I just rested it. Sparks ignited in me, like they do anytime I'm with Anna, whether it be like this or not. But, thoughts kept playing and tugging the back of my mind. Thoughts that not until this moment have I ever questioned about Anna. I tried to ignore them, so I slowly leaned foward, enough for Anna to start falling back on to her bed and her pillows. She didn't break the kiss when her head hit her pillows, instead she cupped the sides of my face. I wasn't sure if this was going to even go anywhere, but even if it did, right now in this moment is fine with me. That's when one of her hands slipped away from the side of my face and found its way to slowly creeping up underneath my shirt. That's when I froze, this time the thoughts that once played in the back of my mind, that still are, became louder. And, I couldn't ignore them.