~Twelve~

POV AG:
"Anytime we ever seemed to get in to a fight, which was rare, you'd always walk down this street. And, you would always sit on this bench, mainly because you loved the veiw the sun cast when it fell." Anna said in a calming matter sitting next to me on a random bench on the sidewalk. She was at the far other end, but still sat with me. She wanted to give me space, but she needed to talk. We needed to talk. "Yeah." My voice cracked as I lowered my head, turning my phone in my hands as if it were my own personal fidget spinner. "I overreacted, and I get that. I'm just confused, that's all." Her eyes were like lazors piercing in to my soul, even if her facial expression were soft and caring. Her voice also soft and caring. "What exactly are you confused about, huh? What?" I said, this time my voice wasn't just breaking, but instead breaking because the feeling of sadness willed itself out of me. But, I wouldn't let it. I wouldn't show her that I'm vulnerable in front of her again. Or, ever. Anna just sat there, now turning away, she was lost in her thoughts. And, to be honest, I was to. But, the only emotion I seemed to feel was anger. I want to hurt her the way she hurt me. But, could I really bare myself to? "I don't see why you're confused, if anyone it should be me. I mean, sure, you have these wet dreams, but so what?" I stood up, my tone now snappy as I faced her. But, yet, I still continued on. "It's not like you have to fight yourself over who would make you happier. You know what, be mad at me, I don't care." As I said this, I just walked away. I was tired, I was too tired to deal with this. I didn't want to fight, in all honestly, I just wanted to hold her. To tell her how she really means to me, but I can't. Anytime I think of Anna, I feel guilty. I have a girlfriend, and she should be the only girl I have eyes for. But, yet, my thoughts cut off when I heard Anna run after me. Her feet hitting the pavement with thuds.