~Three~

POV AG:
It's funny isn't it? How the phrase, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." Seems so idiotic, so stupid. But, yet at the same time feels so real. Especially now. Who would've thought a week ago, that I would've dropped everything. My life, my job, my friends. My girlfriend, my mind slowly added, as if it was trying to register what exactly I was thinking, my heart dropping for only a split second. All to just book the earliest flight out to Michigan over some silly phone call. Just to see this problem out, to see it fully, knowing good and well it'll just hurt both of us worse in the end. Part of me wishes I could go back in time, and not get on this plane. But, another part of me, deep down, knew I had to. But, for what reason? Over some silly, possible what if? God, I feel so stupid. Emmi thinks there's something there with me and Anna, but in my heart, I don't feel it. I know Anna only thinks of me as a friend, well now, nothing. That's also another reason why I feel stupid. Because, I'm traveling over four hundred miles, to visit a girl, who made it perfectly clear that she did not have feelings for me. After I, made it perfectly clear that I loved her. But, hey, I guess we all make mistakes don't we? That was the last thought that slipped my mind, when I walked towards Emmi in the airport. I guess, here goes nothing.