xviii. praseaodymium

WILLOW LOOKS AT HER reflection in the mirror, making sure that she didn't mess up her hair when curling it. Spencer is on his way to come pick her up for the night out with the team. She felt overdressed, even though the outfit is simply a blue and white floral mini skirt, with its matching crop top. It was an outfit Emily had insisted on buying her while in Paris, although it was an outfit Willow would normally not wear. But she felt like getting out of her comfort zone and her usual work attire.

Just as she takes one last look at her outfit, the doorbell rings, alerting her of his arrival. She picks up her purse, and pair of heels, which she quickly puts on, before walking out of her room. She takes her keys and puts it in the purse, along with her wallet, before taking her coat from the coat hanger. After making sure she took everything she needs, she opens to door to reveal Spencer waiting for her.

"Hey... oh-" Spencer cuts himself off, as his eyes trails down her body and back up, making her blush. He was in awe at how effortlessly gorgeous she is, of course she always was beautiful for him, but she had taken his breath away right now. "Wow. You look... you look gorgeous."

"Thank you, Spence. You look good too." She admits, and in her opinion, that was understatement. He wasn't wearing anything out of the ordinary, but just his black dress pants and dark blue shirt, which he had rolled up the sleep off, revealing his forearm. "Come on. We don't want to make the others wait."

"Okay. Let me take this for you." Spencer hums, as he takes her coat, causing her to beam as she locks the door behind her. He takes her hand in his own leads her towards the elevator. "Ready for the night?"

"Sure. We're going to the karaoke bar right?" She asks, making him nod as they step in the elevator, he presses on the ground floor button, making the doors close. "This is going to be an interesting night."

"It always is. But I do feel like tonight is going to a whole lot crazier." Spencer says, making her giggle as she nod in agreement, just as the elevator stops and the doors slide open. They step out and make their way out of the apartment building. "You staying the night at my place and we go for brunch together, right?"

"That's the plan. I hope you don't mind." She muses, making him jump shoulders with her.

"You know I don't mind! You can always come over." He says, making her smile gratefully as she squeezes his hand appreciatively. "I still have the clothes from before."

"Really? I thought you'd have thrown them away. Or burned them." She says teasingly as he opens the door to his car for her and she gets in. He shakes his head, before closing the door and going around, before getting in the driver seat.

"No. I thought you'd come back get them or just come back, and you might need them." He shrugs as he starts the car, making her smile softly as she looks away from him and onto the road as he drives away from the apartment.

"That's very thoughtful of you. And looks like you're right. I'm back and I'll need them." Willow muses, making him chuckle softly. He keeps holding the steering wheel with one hand and uses his free to take hers back in his, keeping their hands on her lap.

"I'm always two steps ahead." He says jokingly, causing her to snort as she shakes her in amusement. The rest of the car ride is spent in silence, Spencer focusing on the road as Willow looks out the window, but they keep hold of each other's hand. Soon, the car stops as they arrive at their destination. "We've arrived my lady."

"Why thank you my Prince Charming." She blushes as he kisses the back of hand, before he gets out of the car. She opens the door, just as he arrives on her side, and helps her out. "You're proof that's chivalry isn't dead."

"I'm only treating you like the queen you deserve to be treated like." He hums, making her smile happily as they walk into the bar. There's already a group on the karaoke, singing their heart out to Whitney Houston.

"Their choice isn't very original." Willow points out, making him look down at her in amusement. He just shakes his head, as he leads her towards where he spotted the team. They immediately notice the two and start cheering happily, some people turning to look at them.

"Love geniuses! Finally! We thought you guys fell in the bed." Derek says teasingly, making Willow huff as she hugs him quickly, playfully hitting him as she lets go.

"As if." She grumbles, as Emily appears in front of her with the widest grin.

"I knew it. I knew this outfit would look outstanding on you." Emily gushes, making Willow blush as she hugs her.

"So, what are we drinking?" Rossi asks, once everyone has greeted the last comers and has taken a seat. Willow is seated between Spencer and Emily, with Hotch in front of her, Garcia and Derek between Hotch and Spencer, and JJ as well as Rossi between Emily and Hotch. They all take their order, and Rossi promising to take the first three rounds.

"Okay, Willow, JJ and Emily. Get your cute asses up, you three and I are first up for Karaoke." Garcia says as she stands up, making Willow grin as she does too.

"Oh, have fun ladies. Give us your best." Derek says as the four women make their way to the stage, giggling as they hand each other microphones.

"What song are we doing?" JJ asks as Garcia puts puts a song on in the Karaoke machine.

"Motivate by Little Mix, obviously. Willow you're taking lead. I want you to get your man to drool over you." Garcia says with a smirk, making the brunette look at her in disbelief.

"I like the plan." Emily grins as the song starts, making everyone in the bar cheer for the four girls. JJ starts, reading the lyrics from the screen, and as the Pre Chorus starts, Garcia jumps in, before they all do the chorus together. Willow starts the second verse, her eyes connecting with Spencer's as she sings the words.

Don't matter, no, don't matter where we go
He get it, gon' get it, get it when he get home
One look at my body, hooked and away we go
He get it, gon' get it, get it tonight

A blush rises to her cheeks, before she looks away as Garcia does the Pre Chorus again, and they all do the Chorus together again. They four women away together along to the music. Emily does the next verse and then they all do the Pre Chorus and Chorus again. The song ends, and everyone cheers for them, making them take each other hands as they bow, satisfied with their performance, before they all get off stage and get back.

"That was amazing. I absolutely loved it." Rossi says as they all sit down. Spencer wraps an arm around Willow's chair, making her push her chair slightly closer.

"He's right. I never knew you were so talented." Hotch says, making the four women beam happily.

"Yeah, you guys look great up there." Spencer says, but as he says that, he's looking at Willow, who blushes in response. JJ, Garcia and Emily notice that and smile happily at each other.