xii. iodine

WILLOW PUSHES ON THE elevator button, as she's finally ready to go home after having made sure her team is okay after Luke Dolan's attempted attack on the FBI Headquarters. As she waits for the elevator to arrive, someone else joins her, making her look up and smile as she realises it's Spencer.

"You know, using yourself as a human shield was kinda stupid. We were all standing above the bomb." Willow points out, making him shrug.

"But you weren't standing in front of the gun." He says, making her smile as the elevator arrives and they get in, before pressing the button for ground floor.

"And I know how to use one." She reminds him, making him hum. "But thank you. I appreciate the thought. It's very touching."

"I would do it again without thinking twice." Spencer admits, making her smile happily as they reach the floor and get out of the elevator.

"Alright, but if you have to do that again, next time try not to anger the UnSub." Willow says teasingly, making him chuckle.

"And you, for the sake of all our sanities, stop getting in situations that could kill you." Spencer says, as he open the door for her, making her beam as she walks out and waits from him, before they walk towards her car.

"Well you know, I don't exactly tell UnSubs to have an undeniable attraction to me." She says teasingly, making him snort as he looks down for a split second.

"Well, I can understand that." He breaths out, making her blush as she tugs her hair behind her ear. She leans against her car. "You're kind of like, undeniably gorgeous."

"Shut up, Spence." Willow huffs as her blush turns a darker shade. She'd be lying if she didn't admit, that every minute with him, made her fall in love with him more and more. He'd always had a certain effect on her, but this time around it was stronger than ever. "You've gotten real smooth. You'll have all the girls swaying for you soon."

"Yeah, well there is only one I want." He admits, making her soften as she glances down at their feet. Her flutters at his words, and she can't help but bite her lip. "Anyway, in the mean time there is this movie theatre not far from here, that is hosting a crime themed movie marathon, and I thought maybe you'd want to come."

"Hmm. Sounds tempting, what movies will they show?" She asks, as she opens the door and puts her bag on the passenger seat across.

"Donni Darko, Rear Window, Memento." Spencer gives her a few examples, making her hum in interest. 

"Sounds interesting. When is it?" Willow asks him, and a smile forms on his lips.

"Saturday. It starts at five pm and ends at ten." He answers her, and she nods with a grin.

"You'll come pick me up, right?" She asks as she sits down in her seat and puts the key in ignition, ready to turn it start the car up. "We could have Brunch first, relaxing a bit, before going. And I'll make dinner later."

"Okay. Sounds like a plan. So let's say at one on Saturday?" He asks to confirm, making her nod with a happy grin.

"Sounds like a plan. It's a date."